The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never did anything like that. Jeez... My Witchie-Poo and Hisself were from the 17th century. We are talkin' straight-arrow**

**To be fair, I never saw any weed, never knew anyone who even KNEW anyone who had seen weed. <-- Hard to believe as the Ottoman Empire was still in power the last time the Cubs won the World Series, but both statements are true. So I wuzzn't tempted -- only 'cause I din' know such a thing was even possible.

Oh, deah... my Puritan head rises from the muck upon reading the above. I have to disagree with me, upon later thought: We would never have done the swap smoke thing with anyone else but each other... and of course we din' smoke :eek: in the second place.

But I can see from your response and others (eg: other methods that don't really match what I am doing) it is clear that I din' really lay out the uniqueness of the method (not to mention the lower sepsis odds).

The deal is, ya gotta follow these nec et omnes -- no skipping forward or back. Shitdamnhell I just used fargin Latin. Jeez. Lemme take another hit from my bag.

OK. nec et omnes you could prolly figger out, but it means "one and all".

Crikey. Hadda re-read this to get back on track.

The first step is what I call:

Step One: With stopper cork handy, light your bubbler and take one (1) big hit.

Step Two: Cork the burny thing.

Step Three: UNcork the burny thing and draw out all remaing smoke from the bubbler

Step Four: Exhale into the bag.

Step Five: CHILL, DAMMIT, for about two minutes or so. This ain't a fargin marathon.

Step Six: Repeat Steps 1,2,3,4 EXACTLY.

Step Seven: Grab the bag you see right here on my lap as I type this, and run in -- while you can -- and get on the "this is your world, Unca Waltie" show.

Step Eight: Take a hit every now and then on the bag for the next ten minutes ALWAYS exhaling into the bag.

SUMMARY:

You have efficient, zero cost bubbler availability, with zero loss of smoke in the burner (unique in the industry to my limited knowledge) and zero loss of smoke in the bag.

Sumbody could easily build a kit and copyright/patent it. Why would anyone do that?

I would point you towards Sum-barine Girl's cogent note about how there are (many) folks out there that are short/limited on weed... and here is the maximum hit for the minimum possible cost.

Anybody here who is in the business who wants S-T-R-E-T-C-H-W-E-E-D It's yours.
Is there a video that goes with the instructions?
step 1,2,and 3 have no exhale. After you take that ”big hit“ in step 1, needs to say leave enough room in you lungs for step three. 😂

speaking of hawgs, I went out to feed my hogs and poor turbo is on his side squealing like a raped ape...being he's 280 lbs. at least, my old self couldn't budge him so called in the calvary...2 of my hog hunting buddies are on their way over to help...while he's down I am gonna cut his cutters back, one is eating into his cheek when he eats...I got a moving blanket to toss on him before we get to work on playing dentist...it's gonna be a wild ride grappling the fat boy...

I haven’t had a computer in years. Do all my stuff on a iPhone and iPad. Getting a new pad tomorrow. Hope it will let me on MP and y’all remember me when I’m trying to log on 😊. It is suppose to transfer everything over from “the cloud” but last time I lost some stuff. I hope I remember my password.
sorry about mojo. My heart is with you and your wife 💕
Thank You I appreciate it ....
I loved my ipad but mine crapped out in 4 years.
But I know people who have their old Macs and they still work .
May not be as fast as expected between old and new

speaking of hawgs, I went out to feed my hogs and poor turbo is on his side squealing like a raped ape...being he's 280 lbs. at least, my old self couldn't budge him so called in the calvary...2 of my hog hunting buddies are on their way over to help...while he's down I am gonna cut his cutters back, one is eating into his cheek when he eats...I got a moving blanket to toss on him before we get to work on playing dentist...it's gonna be a wild ride grappling the fat boy...
I want video of this too 😊

Big hawg.jpg

Get PICS

before I could think about making a video one of earls pit bulls blew a hole in the fence and attacked...a 2 year old child was close to the fence so I ran to the 4 wheeler to arm myself...by the time I got to the dog he had pulled his head out and was back on earls property...this shiit has got to stop, my ignorant pig neighbor could care less, dogs never get taken out to run, they just fight and the county permits it...I had him fined $2250 a few months ago, now serious action is needed...I need to take earl out of the equasion to solve the issue...I did cut the cutters off the fat boy, boy was he pissed...

before I could think about making a video one of earls pit bulls blew a hole in the fence and attacked...a 2 year old child was close to the fence so I ran to the 4 wheeler to arm myself...by the time I got to the dog he had pulled his head out and was back on earls property...this shiit has got to stop, my ignorant pig neighbor could care less, dogs never get taken out to run, they just fight and the county permits it...I had him fined $2250 a few months ago, now serious action is needed...I need to take earl out of the equasion to solve the issue...I did cut the cutters off the fat boy, boy was he pissed...
Dang som excitement at boos house. I hate to see an irresponsible dog owner. the Dog probably wanted some hog I have friends that use pit bulls to hunt them. hey what you cut them cutters off with, bolt cutters?

subbie, we used 3' branch lopers...hogs have hollow teeth so they snapped right off...I've had enough, called 911 for the first time ever so mebbe a cop will put that piece of shiit in his place...he just don't care...

both turbo and earlene are kinda like pets, some fine eatin right there when the time comes...I got both as baby piglets, turbo was supposed to be a minature pot belly pig...my ass, he's over 280 lbs. and can't run due to his size...I tossed a moving blanket over him and dove on top while pushing him off his feet...once he was on his side it was easy peasy to hold him down while tyler clipped the cutters...twas quite funny, almost clipped the fat boys tongue while clipping the cutter... :eek:

Is there a video that goes with the instructions?
step 1,2,and 3 have no exhale. After you take that ”big hit“ in step 1, needs to say leave enough room in you lungs for step three. 😂
Gawd! You are correct. Didja ever try to write down a step-by-step procedure accounting for movement, coordination, breathing, timing...

While stoned outa yer skull? (*like now*) 🤗

If I can try again for that part: Trust yer Unca, even with a big hit, you have the ability to take that last sip. Even after casually putting the stopper in, etc.

But Lo!! By by yonder comes Himself Count de Monay with the Final Anagnorisis!!

de Count speaketh the truth-eth, d'ythee?:

"For it is written, on thy secondeth try, thou wilst be in genuine eadness."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back