The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can do a refresh. You will lose some Apps but won't lose files,folders or pictures. It just refreshes your computer.
I just had to do that to my Wife's computer because she got a fking Trojan and I it wouldn't boot up.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-your-pc-51391d9a-eb0a-84a7-69e4-c2c1fbceb8dd
Something to remember from now on. When your computer is running good,,set a restore point and do that every month.That way next time you have several restore points you can use. Make sure system restore is set to protection and it will also set restore points.

Will do WeedHopper. I wish I never screwed around with my computer, me bad😬

Are those tiny holes caused by thrips? If so, does anyone have a good remedy? Preferably an organic way but any way will be a good way.
20220625_174400.jpg

morning brother giggy...alas, both dutch and his daddy are getting up there in years...nowadays dutch lives a soft and comfortable life, I coddle him and love on him all the time...he's aged a year in the last 6 months...a warrior in his dotage...GSD's don't do well after 10 years, 11 is a sad time for them and those who love them...he's still got balls to the walls warrior in him, it's just a shorter version of chaos than when he was 2...same here, I'm good for a short burst of chaos but not like years gone bye...nobody expects an old man to do what I do...here's a recent pic of my stud...View attachment 301257

He's beautiful boo. What's he garden?

He's beautiful boo. What's he garden?
he grabs traffic cones when were in town, people tell me he can't take them and I agree, tell him I say as we walk away...
we're here for you darlin, get the check up and do what ya gotta do...life ain't easy, find out what's up and kick it's asss...
patwi, that looks way too pretty to be real, wow... 😍

^^^Beautiful. Nature sure can paint.

Finished off a burger cooked on the grill with maple sticks rather than charcoal. Yum. A slice of key lime cheesecake with raspberry preserves and whipped cream filled me up to the max.

Now that's a meal. Cooked with maple sticks yummy. I watch the cooking show when I can i love the kid cooks.

he grabs traffic cones when were in town, people tell me he can't take them and I agree, tell him I say as we walk away...
we're here for you darlin, get the check up and do what ya gotta do...life ain't easy, find out what's up and kick it's asss...
patwi, that looks way too pretty to be real, wow... 😍

That's to funny taking cones.

Thanks boo. I'm sure it's nothing. But I bet they'll want to take it out what ever it is. 🥰

just check into it ness, I had no idea I was dying until dutch sniffed out the cancer...if I had ignored his licking my belly I'd have been a gonner...he knows the smell of cancer from when linda died...dogs know...

Latest posts

Back