The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's cool Hippie. Raising the baby young is a gift. I raised 2 new born kitten in my life time. Pretty neat. Where is birdy sleeping? Have fun.
They had him/her in a box with a pillow case for it to hunker down in. I left it that way for a few days, and then I got a spare little birdcage to stick it in. I put it on the kitchen counter (high enough to keep the cats away) and in front of a southern facing window. The bird is happily enjoying the view. When I let 'em out to eat, it flies pretty good, too. Not real good on the landings yet, but he's working on it.
I'll try to snap a pic, but the little bugger is like a ferret on meth.

When I was a young lad the future was Friday night....now this comes to mind.

giphy.gif

This is a special taxi on a ring road around a city in Germany. No helmets, no special gear... just a special taxi driver (sometimes with just one hand).

There is a small screen in the upper right showing the road

The reactions of his passenger will make everyone here smile broadly, and the fast drivers here will do knee-slaps. Guaranteed.

Good morning

biscuits and gravy at the Senior Center this morning , I get to hang out with some of the locals and chop it up

some cool stories from some of the farmers who farm 100 square mile tracts that their grandparents used to work

the local dry land wheat harvest looks weak , only 10-12 bushels and acre

but if ya are farming 64,000 acres who cares

This is a special taxi on a ring road around a city in Germany. No helmets, no special gear... just a special taxi driver (sometimes with just one hand).

There is a small screen in the upper right showing the road

The reactions of his passenger will make everyone here smile broadly, and the fast drivers here will do knee-slaps. Guaranteed.

Latest posts

Back