The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup but nobody really crossed the line. Somebody will here in a second.....best stand guard Hippie.
giphy.gif
Hippie saves the day again

it sure looks like it david...spray the plants with oxidate 2.0...follow the directions as it's potent stuff and can burn skin when not diluted...
Sounds like some good stuff.
Pretty pricey but I know how hard powdery mildew can be to get rid of. My ladies are well worth it. Thank you.

Well, Scooter (MySonTheDoctor <-- Always one word -- old jewish joke) is going back to Oregon tomorrow. Dunno if this is the last time I will ever see him. 😳

So I am gonna bring out the cannon and use some of my powder for a Fambly Pre-Fourth.

i grew out some expert gorilla, and that stuff was harsh. a buddy gifted me some gorilla glue 4, two reasons i'll never grow it again, one this she-it is so harsh you can't hardly smoke it, two it hermed at the end. i may not dry and cure the best but this is bad. i'm glad they are the last but i'm guessing it got to my girl scout cookies too. time to clean up and start over. now i got to decide what i want next, problem is i grow in 2 small areas and most everything i have stock of in leaning to the sativa side. i will let yall know.

Latest posts

Back