The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
niiice.jpg

Week Away from full right hip replacement... surgery #1 won't do a whole lot for me but to get things a rolling.. wife says to me, yeah, gonna find out how much your left one hurts soon huh? lol. seeings how it
was the 1st to go bad.. did the math and if all goes well, and if I can get left hip done by Nov 12, by end of year I'll be walking just fine.. trying to be positive while freaking out a bit... hahaha.

appreciate all the support of my online family

Very Good eye
In fact it will fire both 45cal auto and 410 shot shell
https://click-click-boom.com/shop/f...-blade-sight-fixed-rear-sight-natural-finish/
Yeah, I knew it was a heavy caliber, but I did not go into the apparent craziness of firing a two-pound round from a half-ounce gun you could hide in your fist. Good way to dislocate your wrist and elbow.

Carry for bears? Really? That'd be like shooting Mongo -- you'll only piss him off. *IF* you think you have a really good chance of meeting Smokey's Evil Son on your hike and you want protection... for another measly pound you can carry your .454 Casull.

And the plucky hiker is gonna haveta use those oversize trucker sights (that just got hung up in his top-of-the-line automatic tent bag to line up on a bear that is right on top of him? Uh-huh, yup... sounds reasonable.

It is a novelty buy-to-own popgun.

Last edited:
Week Away from full right hip replacement... surgery #1 won't do a whole lot for me but to get things a rolling.. wife says to me, yeah, gonna find out how much your left one hurts soon huh? lol. seeings how it
was the 1st to go bad.. did the math and if all goes well, and if I can get left hip done by Nov 12, by end of year I'll be walking just fine.. trying to be positive while freaking out a bit... hahaha.

Carty: I spent TWO consecutive Christmases in an electric wheelchair -- shoulder and neck busted along with leg, so "crunches" were out of court.

I walk without pain or a limp. The only thing, however, on me that runs is my nose.

(or my stockings when I am in drag...)

Gimme a break on not running: I wuz borned in 1940 <-- Yeah, that ain't a fargin typo.

So tighten up your happy rope. The hooman bod is astounding in it's ability to recover. (Especially if you are half-Klingon.)

Last edited:
Talking about revolvera checked out a new custom gun shop yesterday that opened next to my doctors office this Kimberly was beautiful but a little bit to rich for my blood... 2as a P90 to was way outta what Id ever pay for a firearm.... Was awesome new custom gun shop for the area thoView attachment 305043View attachment 305044
Gdday KB . WOW -legal Guns down under a thing of the past , they are coming back , guys working out loop holes in the law , when they changed the law and they come to our houses and took our guns I had a 357 magnum 9 shot lever , apparently that was not classed as a dangerous gun so got to keep her they took every thing else ,, just recently I had a gun case inspection got done for to much ammo and the gun was loaded , got off with a warning , they took all my ammo

Best Of Luck You'll be running around soon
Faster than you know

Gdday KB . WOW -legal Guns down under a thing of the past , they are coming back , guys working out loop holes in the law , when they changed the law and they come to our houses and took our guns I had a 357 magnum 9 shot lever , apparently that was not classed as a dangerous gun so got to keep her they took every thing else ,, just recently I had a gun case inspection got done for to much ammo and the gun was loaded , got off with a warning , they took all my ammo
They took your ammo BASTARDS
I hope you have 10xs as much buried deep in the sand out back

Is doc still kicking, I guess he stopped selling his ISO machines
Dave is not only still around, but is one of the leading forces behind the ESEW Elephant preservation projects and who charmed me onto the advisory board.

You go brother! The day you earned the hard way with weight loss.....................
Yeah, I knew it was a heavy caliber, but I did not go into the apparent craziness of firing a two-pound round from a half-ounce gun you could hide in your fist. Good way to dislocate your wrist and elbow.

Carry for bears? Really? That'd be like shooting Mongo -- you'll only piss him off. *IF* you think you have a really good chance of meeting Smokey's Evil Son on your hike and you want protection... for another measly pound you can carry your .454 Casull.

And the plucky hiker is gonna haveta use those oversize trucker sights (that just got hung up in his top-of-the-line automatic tent bag to line up on a bear that is right on top of him? Uh-huh, yup... sounds reasonable.

It is a novelty buy-to-own popgun.
I had a 45LC/.410 derringer and while a handful, it was not as bad as you might think. I usually carried .410 slugs in mine. I figured in a situation where I was using a belly gun, that I probably wouldn't object to the heavy recoil.

Standard 45LC rounds aren't that hot, because of all the old revolvers around, though is the same case length as the 357 and 44 magnums, so can be loaded up to magnum velocities for a gun built to take the pressure.

Last edited:
Dave is not only still around, but is one of the leading forces behind the ESEW Elephant preservation projects and who charmed me onto the advisory board.

You go brother! The day you earned the hard way with weight loss.....................

I had a 45LC/.410 derringer and while a handful, it was not as bad as you might think. I usually carried .410 slugs in mine. I figured in a situation where I was using a belly gun, that I probably wouldn't object to the heavy recoil.
Glad to hear Thank You, Is his wife OK also?
She was always helpful on getting new designs out on the beta machines as he changed designs on ISO 3

I LOVE ELEPHANTS Myself Glad there are people like You and Dave Brother
Get along little doggie
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

• Elephants have a highly developed brain and the largest of all the land mammals. The brain is 3 or 4 times larger than that of humans although but consumes a smaller portion of overall body weight. They say an elephant never forgets, and this is why!

Glad to hear Thank You, Is his wife OK also?
She was always helpful on getting new designs out on the beta machines as he changed designs on ISO 3

I LOVE ELEPHANTS Myself Glad there are people like You and Dave Brother
Get along little doggie
giphy.gif

tenor.gif
Yes, Mary Anne is well too and helping keep Dave anchored. Like my relationship with Grayfox, who is the anchor to my wings that supports me but keeps me from flying too far.

Ever wondered where the idea for the Dumbo movie came from?

Dumbo.jpg

Last edited:
  • Elephants have a highly developed brain and the largest of all the land mammals. The brain is 3 or 4 times larger than that of humans although but consumes a smaller portion of overall body weight. They say an elephant never forgets, and this is why!
Elephants have been trained to paint pictures on canvas, but the thing that blows me away is their compassion for one another and how that carried over when the Elephant Whisperer died and all the elephants on the island came and circled his house for several days trumpeting holding an elephant wake.

Not only that they felt that much compassion for him, but how did they know and how was it communicated between each other and the other herds?

Yes, Mary Anne is well too and helping keep Dave anchored. Like my relationship with Grayfox, who is the anchor to my wings that supports me and keeps me from flying too far.

Ever wondered where the idea for the Dumbo movie came from?

View attachment 305152
So cool and such magnificent beasts, makes one wonder what true purpose in evolution they served

Latest posts

Back