The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elephants have been trained to paint pictures on canvas, but the thing that blows me away is their compassion for one another and how that carried over when the Elephant Whisperer died and all the elephants on the island came and circled his house for several days trumpeting holding an elephant wake.

Not only that they felt that much compassion for him, but how did they know and how was it communicated between each other and the other herds?
And they cry

1659703518089.png

I has the ISO , still do LOL
Never cared for the final product and how long it took to make and recover the ethanol.
I make iso every once in awhile. I use 91% to 99% isopropyl alcohol and let air dry for a week or more. Always set second run in the sun so it turns red from green. Made some good stuff.

I have that fking ringing ain my ears too. Sometimes I don't hear it but most the time it's there. And I don't have high BP. It's from all the God damn loud music I use to listen too. Also if you use Airpods it will just make it worse.

Glad to hear Thank You, Is his wife OK also?
She was always helpful on getting new designs out on the beta machines as he changed designs on ISO 3

I LOVE ELEPHANTS Myself Glad there are people like You and Dave Brother
Get along little doggie
giphy.gif

tenor.gif
Such noble creatures.
I have seen them run with such glee to see their favorite trainer surroundng that person with virtual tons of love gentle as lambs

don't ask for help gray, you live in a sanctuary state and your governor promotes this kind of love and sharing...

this biitch needs an hour with a few well seasoned white men...
Sadly that wasn't so when I moved here in 1965 and made it my home. You can imagine how disappointing it is from my perspective to always lose when I vote, but I guarantee our Gov Brown won't be serving another term.
Sorry. I am sure they are nearby here too. Over 1,000,000 in the last 18 months…
They are all over, just more where the climate is mild and welfare is good.
me 2 and I was always conscious of too loud music too. I as a music lover always went for clarity not volume
I always have gone for clarity vis a vis volume and don't suffer from Tinnitus, but have experienced hearing loss from loud high frequency industrial environments.

I can focus on my hearing and start my ears ringing anytime however and inferred that everyone could. Can anyone else sit quietly and hear ringing when they listen for it???

Interestingly in some meditations, listening to it is referred to as listening to the vibrational tone of the universe, in the belief that the reason we don't hear it normally, is that we have learned to tune it out and ignore it.

Since we can seemingly turn the sound on and off at will and avoiding thinking about elephants will without fail bring our attention to elephants, having Tinnitus draw your attention to the ringing, ostensibly makes it doubly hard to ameliorate the problem.

Insidious because all it can take to start hearing the ringing is to check to see if our ears are ringing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back