The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The steel balls remark brought me back to High School in1957. Our teacher was going to demonstrate gravitic attraction:

The ceiling was very tall, with a pair of wires suspended from it. The experiment was to show how two steel balls hooked onto the bottoms of the wires would be attracted to each other. You could see this because the wires would bow inward.

He's looking around under the cabinet and said:

"Who's got the steel balls?"

One of the kids said: "Superman!"

The whole class erupted. Including the teacher. :D

Simply awesome. What have you got going there?
A random weed in my yard looks like an Invasive species thinking I should cull it and save the neighbors lawns from getting them 🤔 😅

Bag seed after retracing where it came from I believe they are Ice cream cake auto's for sure.

Trics are showing Amber (pushing the 10 more days to 20 more days here for the show 😆)
I just top coated them and they have been water only going on 2 weeks now. My buddy made the top dressing he swears by it so will see because they are tapped out of nutes in their pots for sure 😉 😜

Popped seeds mid may I didn't keep much info they were going outdoors had the been photo periods the pain and suffering of bag seeds 😆 🤣 😂

Good morning old farts. Let’s hear from Ness today. You feeling better girl? Everyday heat index over 100 saved giving nutes to my plants till the sun went down yesterday. Well that never happened so I guess I better get out there before my deck is to hot to stand on again and get that done. My new light arrived so I’ll be unpackaging it today (maybe if nothing else comes up ro do) and taking pictures for the spider farmer test page. Hope everyone stays cool. Puff puff pass.
chocolate donuts would be good big. Wish I had some…😊

Good morning old farts. Let’s hear from Ness today. You feeling better girl? Everyday heat index over 100 saved giving nutes to my plants till the sun went down yesterday. Well that never happened so I guess I better get out there before my deck is to hot to stand on again and get that done. My new light arrived so I’ll be unpackaging it today (maybe if nothing else comes up ro do) and taking pictures for the spider farmer test page. Hope everyone stays cool. Puff puff pass.
chocolate donuts would be good big. Wish I had some…😊

EB665E38-4E1F-48AC-9B40-6190A96F5F87.jpeg

A random weed in my yard looks like an Invasive species thinking I should cull it and save the neighbors lawns from getting them 🤔 😅

Bag seed after retracing where it came from I believe they are Ice cream cake auto's for sure.

Trics are showing Amber (pushing the 10 more days to 20 more days here for the show 😆)
I just top coated them and they have been water only going on 2 weeks now. My buddy made the top dressing he swears by it so will see because they are tapped out of nutes in their pots for sure 😉 😜

Popped seeds mid may I didn't keep much info they were going outdoors had the been photo periods the pain and suffering of bag seeds 😆 🤣 😂

we love those mystery plants

we have a jar of seeds with a big ? on it from buds we have smoked but we’re mislabeled

I give away lots of Mystery Seeds

she is definitely a looker

what is the fragrance like , fruity , fuely , piney , peppery , earthy dank ness , rotten meat , bologna , burnt rubber , cat piss , or lemons?
There are so many 😆 🤣 ahh I'll get back to u with a few thoughts on that in a bit but off my head I want to say fruity fuel ⛽🙃 🙂 🎶

she is definitely a looker

what is the fragrance like , fruity , fuely , piney , peppery , earthy dank ness , rotten meat , bologna , burnt rubber , cat piss , or lemons?
Funny you should say cat piss. My drying rack has always smelled a little crazy maybe even cat piss-ish. Now that we have the new puppy, I had to move the cat box for a while to my spare shower AKA (drying room). Just so happens that I have a plant drying in there now with that crazy smell bit now even tho I clean the box every day wonder where the smell comes from 😂
3BB6F59E-A32C-4270-9407-31450076B9A6.jpeg

Latest posts

Back