The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smoking some Ogers and watching the sunset

46E0DD0C-62B9-495C-8FCB-C99AED87272A.jpeg

I've had 12 GSD's in my life and not a one ever had fleas...the while one had severe allergies and ear infections 24/7 but not a flea...you'd think living in the boonies I'd have them and tick issues...nada...
Just like Starkey would say while holding two-steps and you warned him he could get bitten:

"They wouldn't dare." <-- Goes for German Sheps.

Oh, Lordy... I gotta share this. Some distant cousin thought he'd found something about the Sneakydicker Fambly that I didn't know.

He sent me this link.
Edward W. Snedeker - Wikipedia

He is the reason I did not join the Mahreen Coah. He was the fargin Commandant of the fargin Mahreen Coah.

Oh, deah... A super short, but fun story about me and Unca Ed:

My ten-years older brother was getting married (again!). He was getting married in romantic Lost Wages. Jeez. Anyway he really wanted me to come to the wedding.

My commanding ossifer was a corpulent Major Daye. When I applied for a few days of my accrued leave, his curt answer was: “No.”

Me, wistfully: “My uncle will be really unhappy, he told me we should get together at the wedding.”

Maj. Daye: “Who’s your uncle?”

Me, casually: “Oh. He’s Lieutenant General Edward Walter Snedeker… I am named after him.”

I think the good major peed himself a little. IIRC, he helped me pack.

First thing today my security system was down.....spent the last 40 minutes rebooting the damn thing. Finally got it back on. Seems like I am fighting some kind electrical bug in my computer, phone or tablet....and now the security.
Maybe they are watching you. I think they are watching all of us. 😳

Latest posts

Back