The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ECBE8ED8-424C-4B3B-87D4-73D922BC2CF5.jpeg

y’all remember these? Anyone still have or use one? They still sell them. I remember they were the jam 😊

I thought I had seen it all. Learn something new every day. How do you fill it with smoke?
Yo light a joint and stick it in the top and close it. Put your finger over the hole squeeze and get the most perfect shotgun ever. I loved mine. I want another one now Just for old time sake

haha im stoned just saw everyone answered you. We should get one and pass it around. Puff puff pass

pute, you roll a big tight fatty joint and put it in a holder inside and light it then screw or snap the bottle cover over it ... air check flaps or valves let air in with no smoke escaping
My memory sucks. I don't think I can pay attention that long.

Just got back from taking Mrs Pute shopping. Nothing fits, to expensive and ugly.....geez.....What a waste. Then she was in the changing room for 20 minutes.....do they serve tea in there?

Need to go out in the veggie garden and harvest......ain't gonna happen....to fricken hot!!!

My memory sucks. I don't think I can pay attention that long.

Just got back from taking Mrs Pute shopping. Nothing fits, to expensive and ugly.....geez.....What a waste. Then she was in the changing room for 20 minutes.....do they serve tea in there?

Need to go out in the veggie garden and harvest......ain't gonna happen....to fricken hot!!!
Me last week shopping for a swim suit oh brother nothing fits to expensive to ugly I agree. Getting ready to keep the kids for a while at their house. They have a pool so I guess I gotta show them my cannonball 😂

View attachment 305741
y’all remember these? Anyone still have or use one? They still sell them. I remember they were the jam 😊
Ours were called bomb hitter and were red with either a cherry bomb or a stick of dynamite on it. When the plastic ketchup bottles first came out I would put a steel tube in the hole in the top and drill a hole in the side. What can I say, I'm a cheap bastard.

Ours were called bomb hitter and were red with either a cherry bomb or a stick of dynamite on it. When the plastic ketchup bottles first came out I would put a steel tube in the hole in the top and drill a hole in the side. What can I say, I'm a cheap bastard.
That’s an idea I have ketchup 🤣

View attachment 305741
Now that I have learned it's just pute and Your Humble Obd't &tc that hadn't a clue... I am still somewhat in a state of non-comprehension.

Imprimus: If you "Put your finger over the hole squeeze and get the most perfect shotgun ever", How can you get the smoke into you unless you have a hole in your fingle? Whatever would be the switching procedure that wouldn't just turn the thing into a visual Whoopie Cushion?

Secondus: If you've got a lid fatty in there, how did it get lit after being placed in there?

Tresus: What stops the hot fatty from getting swallowed?

The resounding approval coming down from everywhere intrigues me. Wonder why they are not made anymore...

WAIT!! NOBODY TOLE ME THERE WUZ A HOLE IN THE SIDE!

I just did some exploring: Apparently, they are still made. And NOW I understand how they work, 'cause I watched a video.

https://thepowerhitter.com/
They cost $25.

I would jump at it -- but it looks to me like you would use an awful lot of weed (and waste an awful lot of weed/smoke) using this really neato gadget.

So this is only for you rich plutocrats with the Scrooge McDuck Weed Bins. (*sigh*)

Last edited:
Now that I have learned it's just pute and Your Humble Obd't &tc that hadn't a clue... I am still somewhat in a state of non-comprehension.

Imprimus: If you "Put your finger over the hole squeeze and get the most perfect shotgun ever", How can you get the smoke into you unless you have a hole in your fingle? Whatever would be the switching procedure that wouldn't just turn the thing into a visual Whoopie Cushion?

Secondus: If you've got a lid fatty in there, how did it get lit after being placed in there?

Tresus: What stops the hot fatty from getting swallowed?

The resounding approval coming down from everywhere intrigues me. Wonder why they are not made anymore...

Latest posts

Back