The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a snake
giphy.gif

Just finished feeding the girls. Which means I now move outside. Already hot. The sun stings meaning it's gonna be a hot one.

My daughter had knee surgery this morning...son in law just called to say the judt got home and she is resting comfortably. She tore her meniscus years ago and it has gotten so bad she can't hardly walk. About time she did this and I'm glad this is finally over. Mrs Pute needs to get some stuff for her at the store and then we'll go over and check on her.

Unca Walt. A ladies secret... you can roll a joint in a tampon paper (the paper kind). you don’t have to have the cone papers but you can get them on Amazon they are used for smoking all kinds of things. The cones are very easy to get use to tho.
Gawd luv yer bones, Nice Lady.

But tampons are purty dang rare inna househole where the youngest is the "tampon type", and is 81.

I will send away to Amazon for papers when my Pooftie Toy arrives.

gonna try and see if the mower is gonna start...regulator ground failed and the battery got reduced to zero volts...I'd rather get stoned first...
I don't think that causes permanent wipe-out. But I also think I read how you really should only trickle charge it to get it back in the world again.

@stain....no pics it didn't happen...ha ha.
How about this one? It is a still from a video taken of Your Humble Obdn't &tc dispatching a buzzer using my flicking bare hand as bait, and a Swiss Army Knife. Did this a lot.

Herself forbid me to do anymore it except for this one last time, where the guys at the hunt club could film it. This was because each time a new guy would come into the club, he would assume all the other club members were pulling his leg about the idiot dangerous trick, and I would have to demo it again.

Missed once, and the bottom fangs brought blood stripes dragging across the back of my hand. His main fangs did not get me. He overshot... I was that slow.

I am the only one I have ever heard of that did this.

It's pretty tricky; you get as close with your right leg as you can, then lean in while jabbing your left handin and oput of the snake's AO.

The trick is to watch for the frisson. It happens down the buzzer's back about 1/5 of a second before it strikes. You can move out of the way in about 1/3 of a second... so your hand had dang well better be on the way out at the right time.

Your jerk your hand away as he strikes, while swinging the Swiss Army Knife to a point about a foot ahead of the snake. It will whack him just behind the head as he strikes, and you can pick him up and wring him.

One guy bet me a bottle of Angel's Envy that it was boolsheet. I shared the bottle with the crowd.

1660244870580.jpeg

Last edited:
How about this one? It is a still from a video taken of Your Humble Obdn't &tc dispatching a buzzer using my flicking bare hand as bait, and a Swiss Army Knife. Did this a lot.

Herself forbid me to do anymore it except for this one last time, where the guys at the hunt club could film it. This was because each time a new guy would come into the club, he would assume all the other club members were pulling his leg about the idiot dangerous trick, and I would have to demo it again.

Missed once, and the bottom fangs brought blood stripes dragging across the back of my hand. His main fangs did not get me. He overshot... I was that slow.

I am the only one I have ever heard of that did this.

It's pretty tricky; you get as close with your right leg as you can, then lean in while jabbing your left handin and oput of the snake's AO.

The trick is to watch for the frisson. It happens down the buzzer's back about 1/5 of a second before it strikes. You can move out of the way in about 1/3 of a second... so your hand had dang well better be on the way out at the right time.

Your jerk your hand away as he strikes, while swinging the Swiss Army Knife to a point about a foot ahead of the snake. It will whack him just behind the head as he strikes, and you can pick him up and wring him.

One guy bet me a bottle of Angel's Envy that it was boolsheet. I shared the bottle with the crowd.

View attachment 305842
Wow , And I thought I smoked good weed ......

WAIT!! NOBODY TOLE ME THERE WUZ A HOLE IN THE SIDE!

I just did some exploring: Apparently, they are still made. And NOW I understand how they work, 'cause I watched a video.

https://thepowerhitter.com/
They cost $25.

I would jump at it -- but it looks to me like you would use an awful lot of weed (and waste an awful lot of weed/smoke) using this really neato gadget.

So this is only for you rich plutocrats with the Scrooge McDuck Weed Bins. (*sigh*)
I suppose if you were smoking alone and only had a joint, you wouldn't waste so much just burning away into the air between hits.

Also, it's easy to hide at concerts back in the day without setting yourself on fire. Just quickly stuff the contraption in your coat pocket

Latest posts

Back