The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stopped smoking when they busted my chest open in 2013. Haven't touched the shit since then. My Mom died from the God damn things with lung cancer in 2019. You can hide all you want but your lungs and heart can't hide from the damage it does. Your family pays a heavy price when they have to watch you die because of those fking cigarettes.

I hear you Hopper my mom dies from cig's and she also smoke right after they open her chest up. I got to the point where I couldn't wake a football field. Now I'm up and walking during the day. Speaking of football is there any football on today. I just have an old fashion antenna. Local Ch.

I hear you Hopper my mom dies from cig's and she also smoke right after they open her chest up. I got to the point where I couldn't wake a football field. Now I'm up and walking during the day. Speaking of football is there any football on today. I just have an old fashion antenna. Local Ch.
Thinking there is all kinds of pre season games.....one here in Denver. My entire family smoked like a freight train. None died of cancer.....My mother, brother and step brother all died of drug overdoses.

I guess I will always love looking at beautiful woman until the day I die. Nothing wrong with looking and admiring something we are born to love. My Wife knows I'm harmless. If I wasn't I wouldn't live long. A mother fker has to sleep and she will cut me.🤪😁
I tell her I'm going to trade her on a new model,,she just laughs and says you won't live long enough for the new car smell a.sshole.😂😂😂😳
Grayfox and I comment on nice T&A. Art is art and beauty is beautiful only because of its rarity.
Im a cigar smoker and I smoke a cigar a day and 2 on a good day.
I have smoked cigars on and off with cigarettes for 42 years and now just cigars
I had to also give up cigars, because it kept dragging me back to cigarettes when I was out of cigars and none were available. Same with a pipe.

My dad had serious Camel shorts emphysema when he died in a car accident at age 55 and one of my best friends died of a brain tumor, that sprang from smoking induced lung cancer. It was care giving him his last six months that led me to get involved with medical cannabis.
Thanks for the welcome back and the congratulations Graywolf. I crave a cig after eating and with coffee. It goes away fast though. It's been 9 days.
Those things are called triggers. If you start doing something else immediately after, the triggers will extinguish faster. IE: A walk, meditation, exercise, slopping the hawgs, watering the girls, et al.

I found it easiest to quit by simply recognizing that I was starting to think about smoking, acknowledging that to myself, and saying no under any circumstances, before changing the subject.

I have two plants to transplant. Havening Humberger cooking it somehow tonight. My oven is broken, and I can't have a repairman come out to the house until October because of my outside girls. It's brand new and I had two fans die today. America better get there shit together. I'm sure not holding my breath.

Grayfox and I comment on nice T&A. Art is art and beauty is beautiful only because of its rarity.

I had to also give up cigars, because it kept dragging me back to cigarettes when I was out of cigars and none were available. Same with a pipe.

My dad had serious Camel shorts emphysema when he died in a car accident at age 55 and one of my best friends died of a brain tumor, that sprang from smoking induced lung cancer. It was care giving him his last six months that led me to get involved with medical cannabis.

Those things are called triggers. If you start doing something else immediately after, the triggers will extinguish faster. IE: A walk, meditation, exercise, slopping the hawgs, watering the girls, et al.

I found it easiest to quit by simply recognizing that I was starting to think about smoking, acknowledging that to myself, and saying no under any circumstances, before changing the subject.

I know you guys like your coffee girls and I agree art is art. I like watching the Passion's.

triggers
I'm moving around more Offen. I didn't go for that walk I want to do this morning. I'm working on that.

I am officially toast. Been out in the yard making it pretty since 9 this morning. Place is looking as good as I can make it. Bugs and weeds.....if it wern't for them my life would be much easier.

My maters are coming along fine. I wait all year for this. I won't eat a store bought or restaurant tomato. They refrigerate and ruin a good mater. Gonna pick my first one of the season tomorrow. Like candy to me.

Football today. The home team is here tonight. Band new Owners, Coach and QB. About time.....this team has sucked for years. Used to be one of the upper echelon teams but has been a doormat for the last .......Fk.....forever.

House is to quiet....Mrs Pute must be out in the garden.....I better go and see what she is up to.

spent the day kayaking with my grandson...the trip wore him out but I'm still loaded with energy...gonna go back and hang out with the girls...looking forward to the teardown and the set up of the new room...gonna hit home despot tomorrow to buy the wall and conduit for the new electrical hookup...

I have two plants to transplant. Havening Humberger cooking it somehow tonight. My oven is broken, and I can't have a repairman come out to the house until October because of my outside girls. It's brand new and I had two fans die today. America better get there shit together. I'm sure not holding my breath.
Is your oven electric or gas?
and did 2fans stop working at the same time ?
I assume tent fan

Is your oven electric or gas?
and did 2fans stop working at the same time ?
I assume tent fan

Morning joeb my oven is electric the oven doesn't turn on and the burner are going. I have a five year on my oven. and my 2 house grow room fans did stop at the same time. What are you thinking joeb? I have the cords plug into a power strip and as far as I can see the power strip is working fine.

Morning you old farts. Open your eyes and see the light.
1660463541376.png

Enjoying my coffee and yes a bowl or two or more. yeha lets start this day.
1660463964465.png

70 degress at 4 am. Sometime today I'll be outdoors Doctoring up the 6 girls out there. :eek:more coffee.

spent the day kayaking with my grandson...the trip wore him out but I'm still loaded with energy...gonna go back and hang out with the girls...looking forward to the teardown and the set up of the new room...gonna hit home despot tomorrow to buy the wall and conduit for the new electrical hookup...
Fukkin' beaver.

Latest posts

Back