The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damm deer ate 2 of my cantaloupe and tried to kick open my water melons. Set a game cam by the melon they damaged to what time they're coming through. Venison might be on the menu later this week. Damm things stripped all my okra too.
Absolutely, definitely, no fargin question... It'd be me against the tall rats <-- same level.

And they are very good to eat... an improvement over rats <-- Tatsty, but too stringy.

Thinkin' about it some more. They will be back... Screw the game camera for your first line of action. Act in parallel and sit on some flat part of your roof or anywhere above eight feet with a flashlight taped to your rifle.

Fire only ONE shot (head shot at extreme short range) -- anyone hearing just one shot will wonder what it is, then forget about it two seconds later. (How do I know this trick?)

Last edited:
I guess I will always love looking at beautiful woman until the day I die. Nothing wrong with looking and admiring something we are born to love. My Wife knows I'm harmless. If I wasn't I wouldn't live long. A mother fker has to sleep and she will cut me.🤪😁
I tell her I'm going to trade her on a new model,,she just laughs and says you won't live long enough for the new car smell a.sshole.😂😂😂😳
I always say you dont go broke window shopping ,

orange barrel tabs 1965 , drove around Hollywood and ended up on Malibu beach and watched the sun come up

smoked weed the first time 2 years earlier

we have some dmt and stp and lsd-25 in our bag of goodies for the Last Days

my favorite psychedelics are peyote and mescaline , and some good schrooms

Morning OFC. Acid....been a long time. But, I remember orange sunshine. MDA was some good s-hit as well.

so weve broken the record for most rain in august since they started taking count , now forecast 60mm over the next 2 days , gunna start building an arc
Been hot and dry here.... every time we are supposed to get rain it misses us. Like yesterday. Supposed to get some today 🙏
🤞

orange barrel tabs 1965 , drove around Hollywood and ended up on Malibu beach and watched the sun come up

smoked weed the first time 2 years earlier

we have some dmt and stp and lsd-25 in our bag of goodies for the Last Days

Waiting to board my flight to Germany now to visit my son. He says he has some "little things" we need to share - oh yea!

my most interesting shroom was out of the blue .. I was working as a floor hand on an oil drilling rig swinging tongs on drill pipe and we had found them on a break .. very funny but very dangerous looking back ... my worst trip was consuming about 15 shrooms with others taking the same amount and then headed out to see the Grand opening of the Exorcist .. I'd do one right now if I had one

Big Booty Judy. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaa🤠

1660590792420.png

Latest posts

Back