The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
130616664-emoji-smoking-marijuana-colorful-cartoon-illustration.webp

So i am getting a ablasion done on tuesday. The poison they gave me amiodarone is worse than afib . A taste of ammonia for 2 weeks and i said fuk it. So now they will shock my heart with out it . I just had a cyst removed above my tail bone and havent laughed that hard in a year. The nurse was a 24 y/o blonde beauty and I told her she was of child bearing age and can not unsee what she saw. I told her she needs to take the rest of the week off . 35 minutes in and out! I also find your arm does not hurt as much when you tell the girl who is taking your blood she looks 24 instead of 44...

So i am getting a ablasion done on tuesday. The poison they gave me amiodarone is worse than afib . A taste of ammonia for 2 weeks and i said fuk it. So now they will shock my heart with out it . I just had a cyst removed above my tail bone and havent laughed that hard in a year. The nurse was a 24 y/o blonde beauty and I told her she was of child bearing age and can not unsee what she saw. I told her she needs to take the rest of the week off . 35 minutes in and out! I also find your arm does not hurt as much when you tell the girl who is taking your blood she looks 24 instead of 44...
Going to call you Joey-The Swooner

I really am fargin old. A LOONG time ago, my dainty fireball and Himself went there. We din' go to Chichen Itza, but some other site.

At that time, there were no mowed lawns or guides... you just got offa the bus***, and could see the fargin thing about a half-mile away. Touristy stalls all around the bus stop in the middle of jungle nowhere. Jarring.

There was a yard-wide beaten dirt path wandering through the jungle leading to it. We noticed many clearly man-made overgrown mounds... also clearly untouched on either side of the twisty path. A mystery to me today.

After about a half-mile in, we came to the pyramid. Unlike Chichen Itza, it was not four-sided, but three-slope sided and the back slope a vertical to the top. I truly risked my alabaster arse in order to get to the very top: The only way was to rock-climb the sheer rear wall to get to the very top. Scary fun.

We were alone, and the place was dead silent.

We din’ know about the bird noise trick (maybe nobody did at that time!) but we sure as heck knew about the camera-click weird-o phenomenon: I had climbed alla way up to the top and Witchie-poo tooken my picture 200’ away and I could hear it plainly. With my wooden ears. <-- Way back before I got hearing aids.

***There WAS a gidunk there at the bus stop... making a fortune in soft drinks from the returning folks. Many turned back before getting there. On the trail back, I cracked some kind of corny joke, and Herself slapped me on the back. It splashed her. That is how much you sweat in triple canopy jungle. 13 canteens a day was not excessive.
\
LATE PS: I just discovered a new censored word. Really surprising:

WEIRD-O <-- but without the "-O". Ain't that the bomb? What ****** thought of that? 🙃

Last edited:
AFib sucks brother. I have dealt with it many times. I finally got it under control with Thyroid meds. Some very scary shit if you have the AFib I had.
I know a guy that had two Ablations. He hasn't had AFib in along time. Hope everything works out brother.

good morning

a cool 65 and only going up to 75 and all week not above 90

it is to early for fall but I will take it

put a 3” inch gash on my left hand that requires some stitches but I went with the butterfly bandaid stitches instead of going to the minor emergency but it happened at the end of the day so we still got a lot done

90% of the plumbing is in the basement and we will wrap that up today and then do all the hookups upstairs , supply lines to all the sinks and kitchen and bathroom

should be an easy day

but first some moar coffee but no donuts , I am out this morning and it’s killing me , no jelly for my toast either!

I will suffer in silence this morning

46EA6FFD-574F-4AA5-AEF0-776667312651.jpeg

E195AE8F-2534-43B2-8B73-ECE696365DD3.jpeg

F97FDEF4-0466-41E6-A6F1-CD014776E9E4.jpeg

B345A413-D186-43B1-974A-BC799AC3ED77.jpeg

Latest posts

Back