The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jennifer Lawrence? Maybe
View attachment 306236
I just got done watching "My Stepmother Is An Alien" -- ^^^^^^ She looks like Kim Basinger. KB was super sexy in that movie.
1660654184519.png

Last edited:
Hey Biggie
Can you snap some Pictures of the pipes going back in and what they look like on completed job
Would love to see your work

its a little dark right now

1FDB31BB-09CD-42D3-856D-B3E360CC3221.jpeg

Main shutoff , we are waiting on the RO system and it will be easy to cut the pex line and attach the water purifier
380C453F-A42C-4BE5-A84E-C5FABBCAAE72.jpeg

257FEECB-568F-493E-A794-000AFAAFDD52.jpeg

D50037CB-7C1A-495F-9E6C-D2F1477A606D.jpeg

This is the tool that fell off the hot water heater when we were moving it and it fell and hit my hand…that is my blood on the blade..

C4CEEED0-2135-4ACB-ACBB-E54BC8DBF21A.jpeg

this is our customers old sheepherders shotgun house that she and her late husband started out life in….they ended up farming a couple sections of land and when the old boy died , he left over a million dollars of cash and property

humble beginnings eh
A783133B-97C9-4C52-92D5-17FB51D47FFC.jpeg

Morning OFC. We finally got a good rain yesterday. Still going to some extent. Damn that was nice. I need to get out to the rain guage and see just how much free water we got.

Gonna be a nice cool day to work in the veggie garden. I am almost afraid to go out there. Squash anybody.....

School starts today for the kids. Neighborhood will be quiet again. Still summer though....to early...we didn't start until after Labor Day.

Nice work Ness.

its a little dark right now

View attachment 306247

Main shutoff , we are waiting on the RO system and it will be easy to cut the pex line and attach the water purifier
View attachment 306248

View attachment 306249
View attachment 306250

This is the tool that fell off the hot water heater when we were moving it and it fell and hit my hand…that is my blood on the blade..

View attachment 306251

this is our customers old sheepherders shotgun house that she and her late husband started out life in….they ended up farming a couple sections of land and when the old boy died , he left over a million dollars of cash and property

humble beginnings eh
View attachment 306252
Thank You Nice work

Thanks guys and gals for the encouragement. Black Strap should be a lot bigger. My Auto usely have been running 12wks to harvest. Wishing for the best.

Slow day for me. Still need to feed the girls. The bugs are terrible outside. I have Off bug spray to use. First, I'm going to do some window shopping.

Have fun.

big, ..Quonset hut knowledge looks like .. I woulda enjoyed talking to the old man that built that about his life's endeavors.

In a CBC interview, ....Joni Mitchell called out Grace Slick and Janis Joplin
for “sleeping with their whole bands and falling down drunk.” ....... Grace responds, “we didn’t really fall down all that much.”

oh, ho red X what's it mean.
There is sort of an odd, although large store near me called "Red X." It's a grocery, semi hardware store, gigantic wine and spirits selection and regular wine tastings, it's a cigar store as well. There will be every type of car there from rusty old jalopies to Ferraris. Quite the experiment! Been here for decades.

Bubba

There is sort of an odd, although large store near me called "Red X." It's a grocery, semi hardware store, gigantic wine and spirits selection and regular wine tastings, it's a cigar store as well. There will be every type of car there from rusty old jalopies to Ferraris. Quite the experiment! Been here for decades.

Bubba
same name store in riverside mo sells the same things your store does

Latest posts

Back