The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1660852705159.png

Boo is building a whole new hippy grow room for his girls. I wish I had room for one… would love to walk around my plants

A Hippy grow room that's 😎.

My outside grow didn't turn out to well this time around. With all of the rain we had molded set in. I only had one fan going in the grow tent. Next year I'll have more air flowing. Along with more bug spraying. The spider mites got carried away in the grow tent. It's bad when you see web's plant to plant.:eek:

I ordered some snocaine from great lakes genetics from a trusted advisor. Put money in envelope and 4 days later you get it ( with extras ).
Still pissed the Canadians focked me . They need to cut down on tape they wrap the shit out of it...!

I ordered some snocaine from great lakes genetics from a trusted advisor. Put money in envelope and 4 days later you get it ( with extras ).
Still pissed the Canadians focked me . They need to cut down on tape they wrap the shit out of it...!
I’ve ordered from them as well and got my order super fast maybe 2-3 days. Got freebies too. I would recommend them for sure.

Hello boo I must of miss what the new digs are. What you up to now? Be careful.🐶🐱🐕🐩🦮🐕‍🦺🐈🐈‍⬛
I call my grow area my digs, always have...today I've built the walls and am working on the ventilation for my new grow...I went to tents mebbe 5 years ago and really don't care for the squatting and stooping...my girls deserve better that what they've been subject to and so does my body...it's become a bother the older I get so I decided to do a new setup...I'd like to think I'll be moved in for the most part this weekend... ;)

I call my grow area my digs, always have...today I've built the walls and am working on the ventilation for my new grow...I went to tents mebbe 5 years ago and really don't care for the squatting and stooping...my girls deserve better that what they've been subject to and so does my body...it's become a bother the older I get so I decided to do a new setup...I'd like to think I'll be moved in for the most part this weekend... ;)
hydrate !

Yay! That sounds great boo😊

dont forget to come home for supper now ...dont forget !!!
1660863092304.jpeg

Oh dear...

Children, we may have big doin's going down in the next 48. Coronal Mass Ejection (CME).

Headed our way and is beginning to hit as I type this. Read about it here:

An Earthbound 'Cannibal Coronal Mass Ejection' Event Could Be Imminent | ZeroHedge

Cliff Notes:
"The first in a succession of SIX #solarstorms is hitting Earth now! NASA/CCMC's Mary Aronne got this run spot on (see graphic). NOAA/SWPC has the other five hitting in machine-gun fashion starting on the 18th. Magnetic field is northward thus far but expect #aurora to build soon!"

"Geomagnetic Storms will be visible to the naked eye in the US as far as Illinois and Oregon (geomagnetic latitude 50 degrees)."

"The impacts will be insignificant now, but that could change tomorrow as a strong geomagnetic storm can spark power grid fluctuations, create satellite irregularities, and degrade radio and GPS signals. SWPC's storm severity scale is 1-5.

It is still on track, it seems -- best light show on the weekend:
https://www.wired.com/2012/07/solar-flare-cme-aurora/

Morning everybody, happy fry-day. We have had our hands full around the house. Every time my mother inlaw takes her eyes off of my father inlaw, he walks out the door at least he has been coming to my house. I got to go to town for work, will chat at yall later.

Latest posts

Back