The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all..
Sorry haven’t been on in a while.
Going through a rough spot at the home front.
Not growing at the moment…
But I will be back!
Miss you all!
Just wanted to stop in and say hello.
Will be moving around and revamping the grow room soon.
I now have 8 tents lol.
Once I get rolling again, it will be glorious. Haha
Hope everyone is well!
Be back soon
Thanks for checking in, and I hope things get back to abnormal for ya. We get a bit nervous when one of the flock doesn't show up for muster. 😁

1661438242016.jpeg

Hey all..
Sorry haven’t been on in a while.
Going through a rough spot at the home front.
Not growing at the moment…
But I will be back!
Miss you all!
Just wanted to stop in and say hello.
Will be moving around and revamping the grow room soon.
I now have 8 tents lol.
Once I get rolling again, it will be glorious. Haha
Hope everyone is well!
Be back soon
Hang in there man! Glad you stopped in! Let me know when you're up and running again and if you need anything. Got some really exciting new stuff to share with you whenever you're ready for it!

Got in an honest 3.5 hours of work on the barns, including crawling my ass up on the roofs to sweep off a few years worth of pine needles. Only got up to 80 today, but with a 90% humidity and a BMI of 34. this fat old hippie worked up a sweat.
Put the forks on the Kubota bucket and took four loads of branches that I trimmed off the maples and pines. Got tired of ducking under 'em when mowing or walking.
Sure was handy having my best buddy out there helping. She saved me a ton of work crawling up and down a ladder to retrieve various implements of destruction. Made a great coach, too.
I love working when you can look back and see you really made a dent in what you wanted to accomplish.

I remember as a young lad Mom had these plastic tube looking filters for her Iron
(cloth Iron) they were water filters, supposely they removed all the minerals from tap water , they were appro1/12 round 6inches long open on both end with filter material inside, you ran water down through it into a collection jar.
Can not find a single picture of them.
Anyone remember them
Yeah. Weren't they like a brownish color inside?

Latest posts

Back