The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning

I don't feel good today so I'm taking the day off. The girls are all set for the day, so everything done except for my dogs they need my attention all day they take turns one gets scratched they all have to be scratched.

Have a blessed day🐶💕

Morning Old Farts and Fartesses. Sun is shining and so far it's a balmy 68 degrees. Got a hankering to make New England clam chowder today, so I'm gonna. Stuff is soooo rich..... OK, I'm drooling like Pavlov's dog already.

clam chowder!

my gawd I wish I was there

i was in Cape Cod in 1975 , had some killer clam chowder , I was hooked

Morning Old Farts and Fartesses. Sun is shining and so far it's a balmy 68 degrees. Got a hankering to make New England clam chowder today, so I'm gonna. Stuff is soooo rich..... OK, I'm drooling like Pavlov's dog already.

Morning Hippie (Faresses 🤣) I love New England clam chowder. yummy. Enjoy I grow up in MA. love all that New England food.

You East Coasters would probably turn your nose up at it, but the Midwesterners around here just love it. My Old Boys in the hood up and died on me, but I still find a new neighbor or two to share with. I can't cook small. It's squad size or nothing.

Happy to hear Hippie squad size you're going to need it because we are all coming at least in spirt. Have fun. Here in GA they don't have clams.

For New Year's I thinking I'm cooking a beef roast med rare. Butterfly shrimp and I'm still thinking of the rest of menu.🍽️

Feeling old today. Guess I slept wrong. Neck is killing me. It's even hard to type this out. SUCKS big time. Worst part I need to pull a transmission. Not today...

Waiting for the rain, just hope we get enough.

trashcan pine

tc bud 2.jpg
tc bud.jpg

You East Coasters would probably turn your nose up at it, but the Midwesterners around here just love it. My Old Boys in the hood up and died on me, but I still find a new neighbor or two to share with. I can't cook small. It's squad size or nothing.
Turn up our nose? We invented New England Clam Cowder as well as calzones ....!

Latest posts

Back