The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chill my friend, jeopardy is on in an hour...
And Then Wheel
You watch wheel do you not
My wifes two favorite shows (I let her win) I struggle through them for her.
I enjoy a really good Sci Fi or never been done horror terror flick
But new movies are few and far between

I will watch jeopardy but little else on broadcast tv...tonight is Thursday night football and debudding the dried branches...I finally made caps that lay me out at night...2 hours after I take one I'm sound asleep...4 ounces of weed with 2 cups of coconut oil...I run the magical butter machine 3 times to get the potency I seek...who won Mondays game, don't ask me...🥱

I will watch jeopardy but little else on broadcast tv...tonight is Thursday night football and debudding the dried branches...I finally made caps that lay me out at night...2 hours after I take one I'm sound asleep...4 ounces of weed with 2 cups of coconut oil...I run the magical butter machine 3 times to get the potency I seek...who won Mondays game, don't ask me...🥱
The Arstros

Could prob use a crock pot overnight
I may try it
Did the 2 cups cover the 4 zips, and did you leave the herb in as you made caps

2 cups and 2 zips in the machine...run it and top off the oil and add another 2 zips...my second run the flowers got stuck to the sides so I ran a third time but busted up the flowers...I sleep like a log and feel pretty spunky in the mornings...

2 cups and 2 zips in the machine...run it and top off the oil and add another 2 zips...my second run the flowers got stuck to the sides so I ran a third time but busted up the flowers...I sleep like a log and feel pretty spunky in the mornings...
But when it is done do you strain or squeeze it out (oil from bud) or leave it together bud and oil and into caps

This is a soldier from Halfghanistan...

halfganistan.jpg

good luck getting alex to respond...talk to ken jennings...
I squeeze the oil to separate it from the ground flowers...caps have a sinister brown/tan look...clear with no funk in it...
Did you just use the filter bag that comes with the magic butter machine? I find that bag is not fine enough to remove the plant matter
also, what size gel caps do you use?

Latest posts

Back