The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some things never change no matter where you're at ..

306602668_660013695487128_9122806003747221349_n.jpg

woot woot, another snocaine convert...you're gonna like it pute...
Fastest dam plant I've ever grown. 4 weeks veg, in flower, 6th week big buds turning purple tips, covered in trics. 7th week flower having to tie them up. Dont know if I need 8 weeks! Package indicates fairly short flower time. Starting to show some amber. All the plants looked like clones of each other, virtually no variation. Looks like it could be a 90 day miracle fast plant.

Fastest dam plant I've ever grown. 4 weeks veg, in flower, 6th week big buds turning purple tips, covered in trics. 7th week flower having to tie them up. Dont know if I need 8 weeks! Package indicates fairly short flower time. Starting to show some amber. All the plants looked like clones of each other, virtually no variation. Looks like it could be a 90 day miracle fast plant.
I need that for next year , no more rot at end of season.

Got a question for the gun nut brain trust: I've got two fairly large safes, one's a Treadlock, and the other is a Bighorn Classic, both with dials, the Bighorn with a dial and a three spoke wheel. I've got the numbers, but I can't seem to figure out the dial sequence to open the blasted things. Anybody got a clue?
Ive seen some that you go to first number, then second number on third trip around, third number on second time around.

Hipster:

Not sure I understand, but commonly safes like that open with this example sequence --

GIVEN: 39-58-41 <-- That's all you got.

Follow these steps:

1. Turn the dial to the LEFT about four or five times until you get loose, and STOP on the number 39.

2. Turn the dial to the RIGHT s-l-o-w-l-y while paying attention... Turn it until number 58 comes up the THIRD time.

3. Turn the dial to the LEFT until number 41 comes up the SECOND time.

4. Turn the dial to the RIGHT until the thing goes "KLUNK" and you can turn the wheel or swing the handle and open the sucker.

If this works, feel free to send me 10% of the contents. Or a hookah.
Yup, that's what I've seen too.

Latest posts

Back