The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I smoke marijuana, it makes me want to rape and kill. 🤪
I saw that on a comic in play boy mag, I believe. Two cops were walking down the sidewalk and one said to the other, "I smoked marijuana once, it made me want to rape and kill." I kept it for a long time. This was like 70's-80's or there abouts?

Bubba

If that noose you learned to tie didn't have 13 wraps, it wasn't a legal hangman's noose.

The one Bitchbubba cried about was a simple loop for pulling the garage door down. He isn't discriminated against. If he was white and had the losing streak he does, he'd never find a ride.
What is racial about a noose? Is it the same if you made an ity bity electric chair or lethal injection table? I learned to tie one as a child and never thought anything about race,
In England back in the days of Tyburn Tree (Duckie it) the number of loop wraps was 13.
I understand, each of the thirteen wraps stands for the original 13 colonies.

Bubba

I have huge veins that are easy to hit and only had trouble one time, when the inept nurse pushed the needle through both sides of the vein at least three times, before calling the phlebotomist, who extracted the blood effortlessly and painlessly. The riddled vein hurt for months.
I have super easy veins, had one like that. Black Bruise down arm....I about told her to give me the darn thing!
They were taking a pint and the sticker was a rather large gauge!

Happy as a clam ! Cut down on meds my heart procedure went well .Just put a rub on some ribs and gonna smoke them bitches tomorrow!
Made a kill potato salad and i put too much salt in..( pissed me off)
Nice fish ! I grew up on salt water but fresh water fishing on long island is good.I need to get my boat back and set it up for next year
A touch of sugar will counter some of that salt....to a point. I balance sugo like that, salt and sugar, back and forth.

my thyroid is good as far as i know
i thought beta blockers were for hypertension.
I took them for a short time to reset my slightly over active thyroid. They are also given for some heart issues, they stabilize heart rate. You could have set a bomb off, heart rate doesnt change. It can surprise you if you are exerting effort physically, as your heart rate doesnt increase or respiration, so in the beginning you just run out of steam. After a while, its like acclimatizing yourself to higher elevations.

Thyroid is a funny organ. I only had one T level, slightly elevated above normal. It caused a physical feeling like being anxious, but no reason for it. Racing heart rate, losing like 3 lbs a day no matter how much you ate, no appetite, and inability to sleep. Hair trigger on the anger building up...Glad that mess went away! I coudnt even drink coffee in those days!

Bubba

Don’t screw around with Walt or you’re going to find a bouncing Betty or a Claymore in your front yard. He’s been there and done that so I don’t think there would be much hesitation on his side.
I got a package from great lakes genetics yesterday where I ordered bunch more girl crush and train wreck. Those folks gave me 12 packages of freebies along with a color catalog which was off the chain. It took a week from when I sent my money order to when I got my merchandise. Safe secure and on time, who could ask for more
Get the new Twenty20 Mendicino catalog. Its like Architectual Digest or something. Beautiful for a seed catalog.

I take a Beta Blocker for AFib but it also keeps my BP in good shape. I take Thyroid medication that really helps keep AFib at bay. Your Thyroid controls more shit than most ppl realize. That butterfly shaped bastard is an important organ.

So the caps take the oil and dont dissolve? I always wondered about that.

Bubba
the contents of the caps don't dissolve them, dunno why but they work and don't melt...I was surprised I didn't sleep sound last night, had to smoke a joint at 3:23am for some reason...gorilla breath that time of morning and I'm stoned when I eat my breakfast...not a bad thing I guess...
dutcjh is pushing young Ivan around today, the little bugger needs sorting out...

the contents of the caps don't dissolve them, dunno why but they work and don't melt...I was surprised I didn't sleep sound last night, had to smoke a joint at 3:23am for some reason...gorilla breath that time of morning and I'm stoned when I eat my breakfast...not a bad thing I guess...
dutcjh is pushing young Ivan around today, the little bugger needs sorting out...
Poor Dutch! Has his stomach, et al, sorted itself out yet?

Afternon everybody. Productive day here. Worked in the Grow first thing this morning. Then outside to cut the grass, and finally a bit of work on the boat trailer. Everything's done now watching a bit of football. Raiders just lost. Should be a good game coming up with Brady versus Aaron Rodgers.

Time for a Jacuzzi followed by a nice juicy bowl of whatever I decide to put in it. And finally tonight the home team plays the 49ers here in Denver. I plan on being numb for the game as the broncos don't look that good again this year. I need painkillers.

Jacuzzi time.

Latest posts

Back