The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what a 15-foot storm surge looks like (Ft. Meyers). At first, you are thinking, "meh" watching a car go casually by on a ho-hum windy day.

Then let just a few moments pass... Now you are scared to the bone.

Makes ya wonder: "Where is that car? Safely parked in the garage in his house down the street?

Last edited:
1664529049338.png

we like to change the furniture every once in awhile , shake things up

so some days it is joints , another day it’s dabs , another day it’s temple ball hashish

so yeah , this mornings flavor is jet fuel diesel
Morning Big. I’m sampling the GG again this morning. So happy to have got some smokable herb from two of the four plants. I didn’t have a huge yield as the dosidos had some budrot but more good weed than I originally thought (some delicious tasting weed with every puff you would love this strand because of the smells). The other was a GG#4. I have grown this with every grow so far for the taste and relaxing buzz. This was the first outside try. This is the plant that revegged pretty bad but I was able to trim it up in mid flower taking all the cabbage off it. Between the two plants (as I lost the other two to bud rot) I’ll be able to fill about 10-12 jars with some pretty good stuff so I’ll have to say now that 6 jars are in cure and the rest has been wet trimmed and drying I’m happy with the first outdoor grow.
whoa just thought about it, the GG is making me chatty 😁 enjoy your jet fuel diesel (that just don’t sound healthy…jet fuel diesel…)

enjoy that GG SubG!……some good herbs indeed!

yep , this morning felt like a jet fuel day , solvent , gun cleaner , diesel , so this day will turn out to be a gas!

a little dab will do ya

View attachment 309906
I wouldn’t know what to do with that but if I’m ever in your part of the world I’m gonna wanna try it 😊

1. Do you smoke that?
2. In what do you smoke it? glass pipe maybe?

Putting in some 12hr days... Fixing cars, tractors and toys (atv's) Then on top of all that . Trimming! Way behind on that too.... Look to lose about 2/3rds of the plants. THANK GOODNESS!! Mainly volunteers and 4 duke skunk x mint cookies. Bugs n mold.

Interesting observation. The overly frosty Okiedope, has little to no damage from bud worms. (or other pest) When scoping the buds. I found newly hatched caterpillars stuck in the frosty goo.

Interesting.....

Should have already been out the door. Hope all are well and High. (i'm enjoying sizzar hash)

Off like a hurd of turtles...

okydope.jpg

Latest posts

Back