The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
enjoy that GG SubG!……some good herbs indeed!

yep , this morning felt like a jet fuel day , solvent , gun cleaner , diesel , so this day will turn out to be a gas!

a little dab will do ya

View attachment 309906
Yup, DIY hashish and QWET, best part of growing. Calculating value @$150/oz., hash cost about 50 a gr to make. Not cost effective, but growing, it doesnt matter.

Attachments

• IMG_20221002_091527543.jpg
    IMG_20221002_091527543.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
I’m still learning my city manners after moving here two years ago. I usually rake some of the pine that has fallen in the street for my flowerbeds as I love the look and see so much of it on my walk and bike ride. The fresh pine is free and looks a lot better than the pine you buy in bales. Turns out, some folks get mad when they see me raking the street as I’m guessing they had plans for the street hay as well. I only Take the hay on the street, not their yards. Now I go behind this funeral home near my house and rake it from the city property full of pine trees where nobody can see me. So I ask, is taking pine from the street in front of one’s house stealing? My first year here an old guy came out of his yard and said “that’s my damn pine straw”. I relinquish all I had collected from the street that morning to his flowerbed and sent an apology note. Two weeks later, he came to my door with two bags of straw and apologized himself. Although I was glad to have made up with that guy, I wonder if it’s not appropriate to rake the pine from the streets. It is usually just left there to rot. Thoughts? I live in an old established neighborhood from the early 60s with every kind of tree imaginable.
You can show up a Chateau Sneakydicker and take truckloads of fargin pine needles any time you want. Bring big trucks.

I know I have a problem. I get so excited to see the pine on the street. What’s the heck is wrong with me 😳
You really oughta come to Unca's place. I have a rubber tree that I took out of a bucket and stuck in the ground 20 years ago. The roots go completely around my house (150 ft long and more) and the leaves fall by the POUND per DAY. <-- TINS

If there was any possible use for a full garbage bag of leaves per day every day all year... lemme know.

Then there are my coconut trees. The leaves fall off them regularly (about one leaf every fortnight). No big thing... except they are 18-20 feet long each and weigh 30 pounds.
Feel free to gather all you want. I will throw in a dozen coconuts. <-- More, if you like.

Don't do it , smoking a good joint will never be the same
I dont notice any difference. Maybe if you smoke just dabs, yeah tolerance will tank, I mainly use concentrates for late, non stinky bedroom use. If I have one weed thats really strong, and one thats good, but not like the really strong one, the weaker one doesnt seem so good, until I run out of stronger one, suddenly the lesser one is getting the job done!

Bubba

You really oughta come to Unca's place. I have a rubber tree that I took out of a bucket and stuck in the ground 20 years ago. The roots go completely around my house (150 ft long and more) and the leaves fall by the POUND per DAY. <-- TINS

If there was any possible use for a full garbage bag of leaves per day every day all year... lemme know.

Then there are my coconut trees. The leaves fall off them regularly (about one leaf every fortnight). No big thing... except they are 18-20 feet long each and weigh 30 pounds.
Feel free to gather all you want. I will throw in a dozen coconuts. <-- More, if you like.

Best advice I can give ....

I dont notice any difference. Maybe if you smoke just dabs, yeah tolerance will tank, I mainly use concentrates for late, non stinky bedroom use. If I have one weed thats really strong, and one thats good, but not like the really strong one, the weaker one doesnt seem so good, until I run out of stronger one, suddenly the lesser one is getting the job done!

Bubba
Still would like to try it. I need to grow more weed as I don’t get enough powder from my small garden. Maybe when I grow up like big and have tubs of weed to experiment with I will try to make some. I guess I could dedicate one plant to it but I like to smoke marleys to much to resist it…

I’d have to pass on all those leaves but I would take a few coconuts to decorate the yard 😊

Latest posts

Back