The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tumbleweed piles were a PITA. They would furgle up parking lot.
Oh I love tumbleweeds. Always ask my friends that are going out west to bring me one back but no dice So far anyway…. I also dig rocks and ask for anyone traveling anywhere bring me back a rock. I now have rocks from all over the world. Worthless to everyone but me… I do have a problem I’m sure but there are weirder collections I’m sure also.
7B5388E6-0145-462C-B03F-EC0DD9D708F5.jpeg

Oh I love tumbleweeds. Always ask my friends that are going out west to bring me one back but no dice So far anyway…. I also dig rocks and ask for anyone traveling anywhere bring me back a rock. I now have rocks from all over the world. Worthless to everyone but me… I do have a problem I’m sure but there are weirder collections I’m sure also.
View attachment 310066
"People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones unless they have a lot of them..." Famous Unknown Poet
edit # 1 me thinks Im smoking too much pot .....

Got lots of maples, several different flavors of pines, walnuts, and one oak. Got another one in the front that I never can remember the name of.
I like the pines. They're the only thing that stays green during a Michigan winter. Great place to shelter under if ya get stuck out in the cold in a blizzard.

Roster, I ain't been fishing in close to 20 years. All my old fishing partners died on me, so ya might wanna stay away. Got the boat, the motors, and lots of gear, but no interest anymore.

Morning Hippie. i don't blame you one bit. I still like to fish but not near as much as I used to. All my fly fishing friends have moved on or passed. Now I ride in a boat with my Son In Law. Not my kind of fishing but better than sitting at home. Going tomorrow as a mater of fact.

Got lots of maples, several different flavors of pines, walnuts, and one oak. Got another one in the front that I never can remember the name of.
I like the pines. They're the only thing that stays green during a Michigan winter. Great place to shelter under if ya get stuck out in the cold in a blizzard.

Roster, I ain't been fishing in close to 20 years. All my old fishing partners died on me, so ya might wanna stay away. Got the boat, the motors, and lots of gear, but no interest anymore.
What kind of boat

Latest posts

Back