The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't have it ..... it don't float
I have one like that already LOL
1664729499310.png

The Boat that don't float

Do you have a real boat over 12 ft or a rinky one?
I may be Vactioning in the spring
You can stay with Hippie. He will even loan you his tooth brush. Hippie, make sure you get his license plate # and his cell phone# when he isn't looking.... won't give it to me.

Best advice I can give ....

OK. It is time to pass on the most delicious and dangerous drink on planet earth. It goes down like ice cream soda.

The Islamorada Colada

INGREDIENTS:

4 Oz Dark Rum -- A wine glass is used for historical re-enactments
4 Oz Pineapple Juice
10-15 Frozen Strawberries (half a carton)
1/2 Cup Confectioners Sugar
1 Banana (peeled, fer gosh sakes)
Juice Of Large Persian Lime (@2Tbsp)
Ice Quant. Suff.

DIRECTIONS:

Dump it all in a blender with enough ice. Jazz it until it is smooooth. Divvy it out, and start the next batch <-- No joke here... it really goes down quickly.

Four adults generally go through two frozen strawberry cartons on average.

OK. It is time to pass on the most delicious and dangerous drink on planet earth. It goes down like ice cream soda.

The Islamorada Colada

INGREDIENTS:

4 Oz Dark Rum -- A wine glass is used for historical re-enactments
4 Oz Pineapple Juice
10-15 Frozen Strawberries (half a carton)
1/2 Cup Confectioners Sugar
1 Banana (peeled, fer gosh sakes)
Juice Of Large Persian Lime (@2Tbsp)
Ice Quant. Suff.

DIRECTIONS:

Dump it all in a blender with enough ice. Jazz it until it is smooooth. Divvy it out, and start the next batch <-- No joke here... it really goes down quickly.

Four adults generally go through two frozen strawberry cartons on average.
Gong to try frozen pineapple instead of strawberrys going to ry it with strawberries but my commander likes pineapple !

Oh I love tumbleweeds. Always ask my friends that are going out west to bring me one back but no dice So far anyway…. I also dig rocks and ask for anyone traveling anywhere bring me back a rock. I now have rocks from all over the world. Worthless to everyone but me… I do have a problem I’m sure but there are weirder collections I’m sure also.
View attachment 310066
I am glad to see somebody else has the same craziness! I have stones taken from the Imperial Palace in Japan, Buckingham Palace, the Berlin Wall, a sunken Spanish galleon (ballast), Biggin Hill (WWII RAF Base), Blair Castle, Edinburgh Castle, Brandenburg Gate, Omaha Beach, the Colditz Tunnel, and the best one: From the ruins of Mor Graig <-- Herself's Talavan Castle (1041).

I am glad to see somebody else has the same craziness! I have stones taken from the Imperial Palace in Japan, Buckingham Palace, the Berlin Wall, a sunken Spanish galleon (ballast), Biggin Hill (WWII RAF Base), Blair Castle, Edinburgh Castle, Brandenburg Gate, Omaha Beach, the Colditz Tunnel, and the best one: From the ruins of Mor Graig <-- Herself's Talavan Castle (1041).
Im just happy I got the stones I was born with .

Got lots of maples, several different flavors of pines, walnuts, and one oak. Got another one in the front that I never can remember the name of.
I like the pines. They're the only thing that stays green during a Michigan winter. Great place to shelter under if ya get stuck out in the cold in a blizzard.

Roster, I ain't been fishing in close to 20 years. All my old fishing partners died on me, so ya might wanna stay away. Got the boat, the motors, and lots of gear, but no interest anymore.
I love black walnuts.

Latest posts

Back