The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can stay with Hippie. He will even loan you his tooth brush. Hippie, make sure you get his license plate # and his cell phone# when he isn't looking.... won't give it to me.swers
Liar
I called the number you gave me many times at 2am and no one ever answers
And I do not own any cars

OK. It is time to pass on the most delicious and dangerous drink on planet earth. It goes down like ice cream soda.

The Islamorada Colada

INGREDIENTS:

4 Oz Dark Rum -- A wine glass is used for historical re-enactments
4 Oz Pineapple Juice
10-15 Frozen Strawberries (half a carton)
1/2 Cup Confectioners Sugar
1 Banana (peeled, fer gosh sakes)
Juice Of Large Persian Lime (@2Tbsp)
Ice Quant. Suff.

DIRECTIONS:

Dump it all in a blender with enough ice. Jazz it until it is smooooth. Divvy it out, and start the next batch <-- No joke here... it really goes down quickly.

Four adults generally go through two frozen strawberry cartons on average.
That sugar would dump me in a few sips

You don't own a car...I don't own a message machine.
1664734926093.png

I love black walnuts.
I leave 'em for the squirrels. I love pecans, but we've got none that I know of up here in Yankeeland.

The big tree I've got out front that I can never remember the name of? My little Pullet just informed me it's a Honey Locust.
I grew up with maples & pines, so not much else registers. Oops! I forgot sassafras. Used to smell them in the woods and let my nose take me right to 'em. Strip the bark off a small branch and chew it and it tastes just like root beer.
Got two huge apple trees and half a dozen crab apple trees, too. Sometimes the deer eat 'em, but most of the time it's squirrels.

I leave 'em for the squirrels. I love pecans, but we've got none that I know of up here in Yankeeland.

The big tree I've got out front that I can never remember the name of? My little Pullet just informed me it's a Honey Locust.
I grew up with maples & pines, so not much else registers. Oops! I forgot sassafras. Used to smell them in the woods and let my nose take me right to 'em. Strip the bark off a small branch and chew it and it tastes just like root beer.
Got two huge apple trees and half a dozen crab apple trees, too. Sometimes the deer eat 'em, but most of the time it's squirrels.

not very many trees out here

mostly grass

61901B01-1339-43AB-9C49-3E4C5487607E.jpeg
9395DA0A-8DDB-4DAE-9354-0792509267B0.jpeg

Latest posts

Back