The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
only party around here is the Fiskars Ball

6338FCB6-2172-4438-A2F9-FF03FE84FD04.jpeg

hopper, heading your way in a few hours .. Texas State Fair where my youngest grandchild is competing in compound and recurve archery ... bad arse young lady has hopes

Good. I could use some help with this storage cleaning shit I've been doing for 3 days.😁
Spending my vacation days going thru every closet,drawer, cabinet,garage,and two storage rooms getting ready for a garage sale this weekend.😜

Good. I could use some help with this storage cleaning shit I've been doing for 3 days.😁
Spending my vacation days going thru every closet,drawer, cabinet,garage,and two storage rooms getting ready for a garage sale this weekend.😜
That’s a lot of work getting ready for a garage sale. You got anything I might want from your drawers of junk? I love a garage sale 😊 good luck this weekend. Hope you make lots of money and get your man cave just right. Would like to make a grow room out of my grandkids room one day. It may be a while tho.

Latest posts

Back