The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Dad at 17. You can see the Choctaw in his features. He was also a boxer. Taught me from the age of 6yrs old. He died at the age of 36 from a heart attack. I was 12.
received_138839651414402.jpeg

But you are not really Old Yet are you
How's Ivan
older than I used to be...gonna hit 70 next month, feelin pretty good about life as of late...Ivan is doing great, no signs of any issues...how nice of him to leave me a nice firm carpet bomb on the way out to go poo...10' short of the door...got the cleaning ladies here today and the carpet cleaners will be here later...I'm heading out on the loader to try and make piles out front where the storm tore up my big oaks...first to check on the ladies...

Glad Ivan is doing good boo. I can sympathize with the carpet bombs. It’s been raining here with high winds for three days now. Hard to get the new pup to understand that even tho it’s raining, we still do the poops and pees outside.
my last outside plant (the freakshow) is getting her limits tested in the rain and wind

Latest posts

Back