The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning.

@Big. It was the Triangle Kush I got from Boo.
What to you think caused it Pute?
Don't know what I did. It was a female and doing fine. Those nanners all came on quick. I had the same thing happen with Big's Holy Weed. Must not have liked the environment in the tent.

I will file this under S-hit Happens and move on. Purdy girl to. 😢

puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Morning.

@Big. It was the Triangle Kush I got from Boo.

Don't know what I did. It was a female and doing fine. Those nanners all came on quick. I had the same thing happen with Big's Holy Weed. Must not have liked the environment in the tent.

I will file this under S-hit Happens and move on. Purdy girl to. 😢

if it was the TK s1 from Goat and Monkey , I better look closer at mine , we have one in the hoop house but it looks all female

dunno pute, matt sent me a few dozen packs of his fem'd beans and I've not seen nanners on one yet...glad you caught it...he uses TK as the male element for most of his gear, dunno how you're got gay on you...sorry buddy

Boo can answer that better than I can. I am sure I did something to cause this ...just like your Holy Weed. Worked fine for everyone else....I guess I am good at raising transgender plants....ha ha.

if one is in this game long enough this kind of fvckery Will eventually happen and even weirder stuff

this year I have a couple of plants that have some single branches that completely shriveled up and died on me while the rest of the plant is as healthy as can be

plus I have an outbreak of septoria on two plants …..they will be used for making oil so it is not a total loss

anyway , good luck out there

dunno pute, matt sent me a few dozen packs of his fem'd beans and I've not seen nanners on one yet...glad you caught it...he uses TK as the male element for most of his gear, dunno how you're got gay on you...sorry buddy

same here….we have 9 different goat and monkey flavors in this years garden and they are all Top Shelf in just about every department so far

we are looking forward to the smoke reports as Swede and me are the two doing the smoke testing lol

This girl/guy just didn't like my tent. Who knows why.... wasn't the first and won't be the last. Plants are just like trains....miss one you can always catch the next one.

Gas jumped from $412 to $445 overnight. I got on Gas guru and found it for $4.07 a gallon seven tenths of a mile away, so I grabbed the plow Jeep and three 5 gallon cans. Topped off the Jeep and was finishing off the third can. Lacked a half a squirt and the pump shut off. $100 limit? Stopped dead on $100. Didn't bother to swipe the card again for a squirt of gas. Gonna be a long winter.

Gas jumped from $412 to $445 overnight. I got on Gas guru and found it for $4.07 a gallon seven tenths of a mile away, so I grabbed the plow Jeep and three 5 gallon cans. Topped off the Jeep and was finishing off the third can. Lacked a half a squirt and the pump shut off. $100 limit? Stopped dead on $100. Didn't bother to swipe the card again for a squirt of gas. Gonna be a long winter.
The old chief had died and the son became the new chief. He was young and nervous as he was educated but felt he could do the job.
During the tribal meeting it was asked of him if they should start saving firewood. The new chief said let me go into my prayer tent and get advice .When in the tent he didnt want to screw up so he calls the National Weather service. He asks the folks there if it is going to be a cold winter and they replied yes. He goes back to his people and tells them it's going to be cold and start getting wood. Three weeks later the new chief seconds guesses himself and not wanting to make a mistake calls the National Weather Service again and asks again "Will it be a cold winter ?" . They reply this time yes for sure ! The chief calls a new meeting and informs the tribe its going to be a worse winter and get more firewood .The tribe grumbles ,pisses and moans but does it .Three weeks later the chief rethinks it and decided it would be better to have more firewood than not enough .He was hesitant to go to the tribe because of the last time so he decides to call The National Weather Service .He asks them "Will it be a cold winter ?" The folks replied absolutly 100% ,for sure its going to be very cold .The chief then asks "How can you be so sure its going to be very cold ?" The service replied "The Indians have been collecting firewood for months now !"

Hey guys.. an gals, you know how "they: say to harvest before sunrise for better tasting weed? Well what about 5pm on a cloudy rainy ass day? Haven't seen the sun yet and I just arrived back home. Been harvesting since sunrise but had to go some where. Now, I'm home and these girls need to come out!.. well, in! You think the clouds would be somewhat helpful in that there was no direct sunshine in them? I really don't have any time after today, except next week, which I took off so I could trim. Yay! That's my vacation. Trimming weed for a week straight.

Sweet . Thanks guys. Still out there cutting. Taking a break now. Seems like it's taking a lot longer. Oh yeah..ugh! As I was hanging the last hanger of both kush's...SNAP! The damn twine broke. On the way down it caught the other twine that was holding my Durban poison. That twine snapped, and all of it came crashing down right on my aghgan that was on a screen on the carpet. Ho..lee..sheeeit! Got it all hanging again, this time with some paracord. On with the harvest. Peace out hippies!

Sweet . Thanks guys. Still out there cutting. Taking a break now. Seems like it's taking a lot longer. Oh yeah..ugh! As I was hanging the last hanger of both kush's...SNAP! The damn twine broke. On the way down it caught the other twine that was holding my Durban poison. That twine snapped, and all of it came crashing down right on my aghgan that was on a screen on the carpet. Ho..lee..sheeeit! Got it all hanging again, this time with some paracord. On with the harvest. Peace out hippies!

in a way , that is a good problem to have

Latest posts

Back