The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good for you Hippie. I got wasted last night...it is your turn. Hopper would join us but how do you get wasted on Bud light......
I cannot touch alcohol ever again. Have not had a drop since early January. TINS

No caffeine, either (*sob*) (*snock*) <-- No coffee!!, tea, soda. Even decaffeinated tea/coffee has too much caffeine. o_O So I have Camomille tea inna moanin'. Made from flowers that look like pregnant Black-Eyed-Susans.

I tried to grow a strain of Waterboo Dung crossed with Leprosy Worm Skat... but it didn't have much kick, and it tended to self-ignite anyway...

Thank goodness for @boo.

Last edited:
Back home from a very successful Beer Day. Went way too many beers over the line. Came home on a combo of mono VFR/IFR (had to close one eye 'cause there was way too many vehicles on the road with both eyes open. Just about to light the candle on the rest of the buzz/night.
Careful brother! I was in an accident after drinking and was charged with vehicular assault. I spent $45K in legal fees, as well as a year in jail and became a felon, losing my carry permit and gun rights. I also paid my victim $1,000,020 for two broken legs and a concussion.

I still drink occasionally but haven't had more than two since 1999 and never before driving.

I recently paid another $2000 to get the assault charge expunged so I can legally own guns again, but that was months ago, and the courts are in no hurry to address expungement.

It doesn't matter whose fault the accident is if you have been drinking, as the assumption by the court is that it was you. They also seriously don't like drinking drivers and literally let burglars caught in the act and other nonviolent offenders out of our crowded county jail to make room for me.

Last edited:
morn

I guess growing up with a grand parent that babysat me and my brother in a bar she owned allowed me to visualize myself being happy happy happy everyday when I might grow up .. I did buy an overpriced warm and big headed draft beer at the state fair a few days ago .. .. just to be part of the humanity .

saw a boat I thouight pute might like

putes boat.jpg

morn

I guess growing up with a grand parent that babysat me and my brother in a bar she owned allowed me to visualize myself being happy happy happy everyday when I might grow up .. I did buy an overpriced warm and big headed draft beer at the state fair a few days ago .. .. just to be part of the humanity .

View attachment 310447
Heck Yeah
I love it too
Bet it would fly with a 40HP on the back

morn

View attachment 310447
Nice old vintage boat. That is exactly the same trailer I have.

Latest posts

Back