The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did your garage sale turn out? Did you make tons of money and get rid of all your junk? How much did you get for that drawer full of dildos 😂
Today is our last day. By around 1pm we will be giving shit away. So far we have made about $600.00.
I sent that drawer full of toys to Hippie. I figure if he gets drunk and pulls that shit out his Wife will kick his ass.😂😂😂

How did your garage sale turn out? Did you make tons of money and get rid of all your junk? How much did you get for that drawer full of dildos 😂
1665238076556.png

Today is our last day. By around 1pm we will be giving shit away. So far we have made about $600.00.
I sent that drawer full of toys to Hippie. I figure if he gets drunk and pulls that shit out his Wife will kick his ass.😂😂😂
Wow 600.00 is good. I’ve never been able to tolerate a second day. Maybe some that came yesterday will come back for a good deal today around 12:00. Have you had any skunk smell comments? Wasent you that had a neighbor notice it? I forgot who that was but thought it was you…

I have 48 years worth of junk in my basement. But I'm to busy for a garage sale....lot of work. Lot easier to take it to good will or throw it all in a dumpster. Unfortunately Mrs Pute is a horder....we would argue on what should stay and what should go. Way to sentimental.

I have 48 years worth of junk in my basement. But I'm to busy for a garage sale....lot of work. Lot easier to take it to good will or throw it all in a dumpster. Unfortunately Mrs Pute is a horder....we would argue on what should stay and what should go. Way to sentimental.
I’m like you. Since we moved here I realized that the kids don’t want much of our stuff and I like it much better with a non crowded look. We have a pile for good will going all the time. I do offer it to the kids first and sometimes they take stuff from the pile. Cleaned out the toys and games yesterday. Pretty sure those bags will be taken by the grandkids and end up in their good will pile 😆 I use to have garage sales in my younger days but after someone stole something right in front of me I decided it wasn’t worth it. I do love going to yard sales and estate sales tho.
98AEEF49-54E8-4EA1-A8FA-5EB3ADE90AFD.jpeg

I cannot touch alcohol ever again. Have not had a drop since early January. TINS

No caffeine, either (*sob*) (*snock*) <-- No coffee!!, tea, soda. Even decaffeinated tea/coffee has too much caffeine. o_O So I have Camomille tea inna moanin'. Made from flowers that look like pregnant Black-Eyed-Susans.

I tried to grow a strain of Waterboo Dung crossed with Leprosy Worm Skat... but it didn't have much kick, and it tended to self-ignite anyway...

Thank goodness for @boo.
Chamomile tea!? Holy mother, please tell me you don't sit down to go pee too. Lol

Afternoon, did my due diligence in the basement then outside to do clean up duty in what is left of the veggie garden. It is ready to be tilled under....tomorrow.

Gotta get cleaned up as my buddy from the grow store will be here at 2.

Picked about 30 lbs of green maters......ton of beets and carrots and a bunch of herbs. DONE FOR THE YEAR!!

morn

I guess growing up with a grand parent that babysat me and my brother in a bar she owned allowed me to visualize myself being happy happy happy everyday when I might grow up .. I did buy an overpriced warm and big headed draft beer at the state fair a few days ago .. .. just to be part of the humanity .

saw a boat I thouight pute might like

View attachment 310447
I'd take it in heartbeat. Looks like the '57 Chevy of boat land.
He'd have gotten more for 'em if he hadn't eaten popcorn a day before the last time he used 'em.....

Latest posts

Back