The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or de-hide the arm holding the bow with the string......................................
This new beast of mine covers alla that. Unlike my original, I never even touch the string. The way you load it with the grips/pulley setup, your hands are always far behind the string. You cannot dry-fire this one, either.

You need to insert the bolt/arrow; this trips lever which frees the SAFE/FIRE switch to be enabled to be moved to FIRE. (*pant, puf*)

And the thing has a rifle forestock and pistol grip with adjustable rear stock.
1669557958041.png
1669557985488.png

We discovered the ideal place for the shooting sticks is the inverted "V" gap shown above just forward of the trigger guard and just behind the forestock.

I have put a personal embargo on any more shooting my new toy until my new target backstop arrives.

The old one has had a thousand bolts shot into it, and there is no place left to put a target on that will stop a bolt from this doubly powerful crossbow. Every bolt goes in to the fletch, and that ain't good.

Last edited:
This new beast of mine covers alla that. Unlike my original, I never even touch the string. The way you load it with the grips/pulley setup, your hands are always far behind the string. You cannot dry-fire this one, either.

You need to insert the bolt/arrow, with trips lever which frees the SAFE/FIRE switch to be able to be moved to FIRE. (*pant, puf*)

And the thing has a rifle forestock and pistol grip with adjustable rear stock.
View attachment 314067View attachment 314068
We discovered the ideal place for the shooting sticks "V" is the gap shown above just forward of the trigger guard and just behind the forestock.

I have put a personal embargo on any more shooting my new toy until my new target backstop arrives.

The old one has had a thousand bolts shot into it, and there is no place left to put a target on that will stop a bolt from this doubly powerful crossbow. Every bolt goes in to the fletch, and that ain't good.
I won my crossbow at the sportsmans show in Lancaster Pa b4 the plandemic

Latest posts

Back