The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s some kind of elaborate lookin’ shindig thing there now. Wow

it is a whole new world

Grayfox is a Connoisseur of all things concentrate

there is some kind of distillate? thc crystal? that he makes , i think , and dabs them or stirs a spoonful in his coffee……..something like that

but yeah , he know ways to consume cannabis that is way over my head

it is a whole new world

Grayfox is a Connoisseur of all things concentrate

there is some kind of distillate? thc crystal? that he makes , i think , and dabs them or stirs a spoonful in his coffee……..something like that

but yeah , he know ways to consume cannabis that is way over my head
Well I’m gonna have to ask GW to put some of that distillate crystal stuff in our next morning doobie.

I stcked up wit snocaine and girl crush and another one i forget
that will be my next
I need to live long enough to plant my seeds !
I am looking at my seed collection in the same way Joe, I don’t think I’ll live long enough to crack half the seeds that I’ve got rat holed… I think I’ve probably got at least one pack of every strain both the Mendocino boys have, and also goat and monkey gear… I haven’t spent a total of 20 minutes in my garden since Ivan got hurt. Hopefully tomorrow I can change that after our next hospital visit…

I am looking at my seed collection in the same way Joe, I don’t think I’ll live long enough to crack half the seeds that I’ve got rat holed… I think I’ve probably got at least one pack of every strain both the Mendocino boys have, and also goat and monkey gear… I haven’t spent a total of 20 minutes in my garden since Ivan got hurt. Hopefully tomorrow I can change that after our next hospital visit…
glad your boy is doing well
youth goes a long way ....

Ivan has shown his drive and strength today…he’s been scooting around and chasing Dutch the best he can… I believe my prayers have been answered regarding his tail, it appears that it’s healing well… I’ve stopped giving him pain medication because he doesn’t show that he feels any discomfort other than when he tries to get up…once he’s on all three legs he tears around like he’s on fire…
6C323DB9-40B1-4735-A8EE-E3FB5DD918A3.jpeg

Another gem from 20twenty guys, avenue of the giants…burn your eyes fuel stank…12 weeks grown in Dwc
I wonder what the hell you just said. It is a whole 'nuther language using English words.

"It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide."

( It's crazy to pay off a crooked cop with counterfeit money.)

Ivan has shown his drive and strength today…he’s been scooting around and chasing Dutch the best he can… I believe my prayers have been answered regarding his tail, it appears that it’s healing well… I’ve stopped giving him pain medication because he doesn’t show that he feels any discomfort other than when he tries to get up…once he’s on all three legs he tears around like he’s on fire…
View attachment 314096
Absolutely spectacular. Amazing, even.

Ivan is a stone lucky doggie to have you as his papa.

PS: If Ivan's ears get any longer, he may be able to glide from place to place.

View attachment 314096
You go Ivan!!! A stoic little trooper!

Hugs all around and bun scratches for the pups!

bigarmhug.gif
dog3.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

I wonder what the hell you just said. It is a whole 'nuther language using English words.

"It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide."

( It's crazy to pay off a crooked cop with counterfeit money.)
translation is I found a great strain from 10mendocino folks who are breeders which translate to my next purchase !!

View attachment 314096
Ivan is looking good boo 💕

Latest posts

Back