The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made it back home once again with Ivan and he is going to have surgeryView attachment 314169 once again on his tail tomorrow. The vet seems a little disturbed that I’ve challenged him personally about saving Ivan’s tail. I told him that he was in the hospital that did healing practice and not a triage unit that cut off the dead meat to get the next patient on the table. When it comes to my dogs, I don’t have a filter. A happier note I finally took down my Putang cross plant and ended up with 7.79 ounces of dried flowers that smell ridiculous.
1. Regarding the vet. There is nothing wrong in telling the vet to do his job, and not the level of job anyone without his expertise could do (eg: amputate). Good on ya. You may have just braced him to make him a better soldier (veterinarian) for the next fight (emergency).

2. Regarding the dump truck load of buds: YIKES!! Looks like something from a Cheech & Chong movie! Wuzzat really just one plant???

Morning gw and the rest of you sleepy heads. Time to roll out of bed and get the day started.
Good morning Giggy!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Morning... snowing. Glad I don't have anywhere to go until another Doctor appointment at 2...…roads should be in much better shape by then.

Girls are hungry today....one was staring to droop a bit when I checked in on the veg tent first thing this morning.....a splash of water will tide her over until I suck down some coffee.

Good morning folks, Ivan and I are heading off to the hospital for another tail surgery. Please keep your fingers crossed for my little soldier. I plan on having a lunch when I’m on that side of town with an old friend so hopefully there will be a ray of sunshine in my afternoon. I hope and pray Ivan leaves the surgical table with his tail intact. Y’all have a great day.

Good morning folks, Ivan and I are heading off to the hospital for another tail surgery. Please keep your fingers crossed for my little soldier. I plan on having a lunch when I’m on that side of town with an old friend so hopefully there will be a ray of sunshine in my afternoon. I hope and pray Ivan leaves the surgical table with his tail intact. Y’all have a great day.
Best of luck to you both ..

Happy Tails to you both.
Good Luck Young ivan

Fingers crossed and healing thoughts sent to you both!

Latest posts

Back