The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Windy as fk here... trash day as well.. s-hit blowing around everywhere.

I guess I need to get out more..never used Pay Pal, Facebook, Twitter...exc. Actually been banned from Facebook and the Denver Post. Seems these organizations don't like my view points on what is going on in this country.

PP has not banned me yet. I use it on all my Amazon orders. I have a Facebook account but don’t post there anymore after I was unfriended by someone that I offended when they couldn’t take my opinion on something I said. I have since learned to curb my comments (most of the time anyway) as to not step on anyones feelings and stopped posting there even tho it was nice to keep up with some of my old friends. It got a bit boring too with some people posting every aspect of their boring day…😂

I avoid social media for the most part...got home with Ivan, the foot is unbandaged and doing well, hip has an ugly scar but such is life...heading out to fill 4 drums of diesel fuel but I need to get dollies first so I can move them once on the ground...gettin up early sure has it's benefits, it's been years since I've been up before the sun...looks as if it's gonna be a regular thing with the vet for the next 3 months...I'm so blessed that Ivan is a tough guy, he's dealing with all of this better than I...

Latest posts

Back