The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gooode morning! Hugs all around!
bigarmhug.gif

man i got to quit watching the soldiers coming home videos, it tears up my sinuses.
I feel everyone should watch those types of videos . When you see the power of a mothers love laying eyes on their child who they havent seen is moving to me .When a son or a daughter see their parent, that chokes me up. Life is not forever and when you see people not seeing each other ,see each other, it should make everyone step up a notch on how one lets others know on how much we care about each other.

I feel everyone should watch those types of videos . When you see the power of a mothers love laying eyes on their child who they havent seen is moving to me .When a son or a daughter see their parent, that chokes me up. Life is not forever and when you see people not seeing each other ,see each other, it should make everyone step up a notch on how one lets others know on how much we care about each other.
My God , just smoked something different and when i went back and reread what I wrote I almost cried ..

Latest posts

Back