The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a friend that comes over every Sunday to do yard work, been coming over for years...he goes home with flowers and I get stuff done, works for the both of us...he just came to the house to let me know Ivan is hammering the chickens and pigs again...he's got the cone hat on but doesn't let that stop him from being Ivan...guaging from the size of his feet, ears, and paws he's gonna be a bruiser of over 120 lbs...he's such a love but a damn vicious beast when it comes to farm animals...he doesn't care much for others dogs either...he needs socialization like his daddy do...:rolleyes:

I have a friend that comes over every Sunday to do yard work, been coming over for years...he goes home with flowers and I get stuff done, works for the both of us...he just came to the house to let me know Ivan is hammering the chickens and pigs again...he's got the cone hat on but doesn't let that stop him from being Ivan...guaging from the size of his feet, ears, and paws he's gonna be a bruiser of over 120 lbs...he's such a love but a damn vicious beast when it comes to farm animals...he doesn't care much for others dogs either...he needs socialization like his daddy do...:rolleyes:
add a little amount of a edible and see if it calms him down ,it works for me.... :rolleyes:

Going across the street to the neighbors for coffee and the latest gossip.

any good stories?

2AA5F04F-369C-4CE7-956F-319636F03B75.jpeg

Not really. Everybody just talked about aches and pains. Amazing, we talked about sex, drugs and rock and roll years ago. Now we talk about our latest doctor visit. Not my cup of tea but Mrs Pute likes to go so I tag along.

Spent the afternoon watching the Broncos loose again. We are now 3 and 10 on the season. Been a good year. Colorado Buffalo's only won 1 game this yesr, Colorado St only won 3...... Overall I would say it was a successful year. Combined record of 7 wins and 29 losses. All coaches will be looking for work.

Got my tree up today as well.

IMG_20221204_145511640_HDR.jpg

I can tell you don't have any cats.......

First time I met up with Bozzo and Yoop to go to a canabis cup, we met at a coney island joint. Everybody was talking about what kind of diet they used to stay regular. I busted out laughing. Twenty years sooner and we'd be talking about poontang. :)

First time I met up with Bozzo and Yoop to go to a canabis cup, we met at a coney island joint. Everybody was talking about what kind of diet they used to stay regular. I busted out laughing. Twenty years sooner and we'd be talking about poontang. :)
My favorite line is " Everything I have hurts and if it dont hurt I dont have it anymore "

Have always had cats. Fortunately none were tree climbers....just hide under it.

Seniors talk mostly about health issues and the way things used to be. Our coffee club has a diehard liberal (school teacher) so talking politics causes problems. Funny me, Mrs Pute and one other lady are the only non vaxers. Begging to see the light though..they have all had covid and suffering side effects.

Have always had cats. Fortunately none were tree climbers....just hide under it.

Seniors talk mostly about health issues and the way things used to be. Our coffee club has a diehard liberal (school teacher) so talking politics causes problems. Funny me, Mrs Pute and one other lady are the only non vaxers. Begging to see the light though..they have all had covid and suffering side effects.
much much more than reported

Latest posts

Back