The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1670455953322.png

I just need to get my mind right on the daylight/dark stuff. Maybe next year will be better. Michigan got rid of the daylight savings crap. I think the blood pressure pills they've got me on have a lot to do with the fatigue. Gonna find out tomorrow just how to wean myself off safely. They claim some of 'em are dangerous just to quit cold turkey.

I just need to get my mind right on the daylight/dark stuff. Maybe next year will be better. Michigan got rid of the daylight savings crap. I think the blood pressure pills they've got me on have a lot to do with the fatigue. Gonna find out tomorrow just how to wean myself off safely. They claim some of 'em are dangerous just to quit cold turkey.
Take your time my friend. You just put yourself through a lot. Just a little bit more each day.

father inlaw had these two bulls, the older bull went a little over 1900 lbs, he had a wood loading chute, the young bull ended up in the chute with the older one who didn't want to load into the trailer. the younger bull was somewhere between 1200 to 1400 lbs. anyway the older bull got under the younger one and through him out of the chute then tore it down. i had to build a steel chute to load his mean self. when we got the older one gone the younger one filled out. very gentle and around 2200 lbs when we had to move him out for the next line.
We had a giant bull. Well, he was giant to me at 7 years of age. It was my job to take him out of his hidey-pen and lead him across the dirt road to the pasture.

I'd come up to the gate with my clothesline rope, and the bull would stomp on over and stick his head over the gate. I'd loop the clothesline through the big ring in his nose, open the gate and lead him across the road and into the pasture. He'd stand looking down at me as I unlooped the rope, patted his big head, and left him to munch and furgle.

Reversed the procedure in late afternoon.

Last edited:
It is OK I too Had to ride the steel cow in college (Vet school) holding a rather large collection vial as big as a bulls penis. and yes when the feet was done i needed a shower other another kind.
View attachment 314749
Before i read anything i looked at the picture and thought thats the weirdest vibrator i have ever seen

father inlaw had these two bulls, the older bull went a little over 1900 lbs, he had a wood loading chute, the young bull ended up in the chute with the older one who didn't want to load into the trailer. the younger bull was somewhere between 1200 to 1400 lbs. anyway the older bull got under the younger one and through him out of the chute then tore it down. i had to build a steel chute to load his mean self. when we got the older one gone the younger one filled out. very gentle and around 2200 lbs when we had to move him out for the next line.
We rented bulls when we needed them, but I took care of the herds for two of my neighbors, one of which had a huge 2300 lb Aberdeen bull and one with Brahman and Longhorn bulls even larger.

The Aberdeen's were docile, but the Bramans and Longhorns less so.

Good morning folks, Ivan and I are heading off to the hospital for another tail surgery. Please keep your fingers crossed for my little soldier. I plan on having a lunch when I’m on that side of town with an old friend so hopefully there will be a ray of sunshine in my afternoon. I hope and pray Ivan leaves the surgical table with his tail intact. Y’all have a great day.
Heal well, oh puppy of Boo's. Prayers to you.

Bubba

We just got back from the hospital and I have been informed that Ivan is going to need to be seen twice a week for the next eight weeks and it sounds like they’re going to sedate him and work on his tail every Friday. He’s quite a tough little puppy to be dealing with this as well as he is, there’s a great possibility that the last third of his tail might have to be taken because there’s nothing but bone there… I was told that I physically threatened the triage surgeon when he said he was going to amputate the tail, I don’t remember saying that, but I don’t doubt that I did… obviously the threat worked because he still has his tail. I really appreciate all the kind sentiments for my little man, he’s got a long road to travel before he’s right.
The chest surgeon who "guaranteed" me (his words) that a port in his throat was secure. I could look at it and see it wasn't. Middle of night, bleeding started and surgeon on deck saved his life.

Next day at hospital, I tracked that first surgeon down and told him, and added if he died from this He could not hide from me and I would cut both his hands off. No witnesses. He knew I was serious. My dad later told me he told that doctor I was a "mouthpiece for the mob." No wonder.

Bubba

Morning everybody starting to move. Got some paper work to do today for the lodge, we had a brother pass, and a tax form. Gonna try to go down to the grow today, I watered and feed pretty good before I went in but it has been very warm so I need to check them.

Morning everybody starting to move. Got some paper work to do today for the lodge, we had a brother pass, and a tax form. Gonna try to go down to the grow today, I watered and feed pretty good before I went in but it has been very warm so I need to check them.
be safe and do it when every is up and notices if you are gone too long!

i am banned from using PayPal
I was booted from getter for mean posts! The only thing I dissed on were trans in grade schools. Let's you know which way they lean. Hardly First amendment friendly.

They said I could appeal, I just said no thanks and cancelled my account.

Commie POS site

Bubba

Latest posts

Back