The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if it goes down quickly, cancer is a miserable disease is that ravage is the body the mind and the family… that dog has done more for me than any pastor that I’ve ever met at any church I’ve ever attended. He lifts my spirits and touches my soul. I can only hope that Ivan develops some of Dutch’s qualities and traits. He is well on his way

here is some snow for SubGirl

8D01A96C-11A3-45C2-8670-AFBF024FA926.jpeg

Evening everybody, was feeling good today. Walked across the yard to my inlaws close to 100 yards, set and helped find bad bulbs in icicle lights. I walked home a little while later. Wife comes in and says she has to go to home depot, sure I'll go with you. No problem in the parking lot, she hit the doors of the store and it was like a foot race. They told me I would be weak for a while, let's just say they didn't lie a damn bit. We had to go over to Walmart and I stayed in the car. I did make it out to the grow, things are looking good. I just wish they didn't go into fade so quick, flipped 6 regs of mendo purple x purple princess, may have to pull a few seeds from em.

Even if it goes down quickly, cancer is a miserable disease is that ravage is the body the mind and the family… that dog has done more for me than any pastor that I’ve ever met at any church I’ve ever attended. He lifts my spirits and touches my soul. I can only hope that Ivan develops some of Dutch’s qualities and traits. He is well on his way
@boo -- HOW did Dutch discover and tell? This is incredible news...

Latest posts

Back