The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boo
Is the Vet going to re-evaluate the hip with more scans or xrays to see how it has healed on it's own? I would think so before they just go in and do a whole new hip. things sure have changed .
Best of LUCK for your Family
I would think before the pup gets surgery he would need to mature more. He needs a replacement sized to his adult frame I would think .My only experience in any of that is watching Dr.Pol

I would think before the pup gets surgery he would need to mature more. He needs a replacement sized to his adult frame I would think .My only experience in any of that is watching Dr.Pol
Very good point , they may go with the strongest and best fitting hip joint now.\
The dogs hip most likely grows into it and the new metal hip being much stronger than the natural will suffice .

1670600891122.jpeg

That does make since. Would he grow out of his replacement hip if it were too small.
I believe as long as the one hip is strong and uninjured that good hip along with the front legs will support his body just fine. So ever if the new hip is a bit small it should still do its job and allow the dog to continue to walk normally if done correctly

Hello you Old Farts just got back up and running, I sure have missed you guys and gals. 🥰 I had to wait until I saved up enough money to purchase a new Window 11 and internet. Had to take care of Xmas presents to. I just read a little I have a lot to catch up on. I don't think I'll read all I have missed. I'll sure try. I hope I fine everyone well. I'm going to start a thread tonight sometime on Northern Lightryder Auto's gifted to me from Carty. Well I'm going surfing. YeHa 🤪

Hello you Old Farts just got back up and running, I sure have missed you guys and gals. 🥰 I had to wait until I saved up enough money to purchase a new Window 11 and internet. Had to take care of Xmas presents to. I just read a little I have a lot to catch up on. I don't think I'll read all I have missed. I'll sure try. I hope I fine everyone well. I'm going to start a thread tonight sometime on Northern Lightryder Auto's gifted to me from Carty. Well I'm going surfing. YeHa 🤪
Welcome back Ness! We missed you and are delighted you are back!

I’ll fix it,
I’ve been doing well
I‘ve been doing well
🙃
catch my daily buzz with the fellas and have some little plants in veg in my garden. Trying to get ready for Christmas have to do some baking and a few more kid presents to buy. Everyone has been asking about you. I’m glad your ok and back with us again. What are you up to?

I’ll fix it,
I’ve been doing well
I‘ve been doing well
🙃
catch my daily buzz with the fellas and have some little plants in veg in my garden. Trying to get ready for Christmas have to do some baking and a few more kid presents to buy. Everyone has been asking about you. I’m glad your ok and back with us again. What are you up to?
I got Xmas all done. And we will be going to a friends house to celebrate. I'm going to make lasagna and some kind of bread. It been in the 80's this week. Hot city.

Latest posts

Back