The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning gw and the rest of you folks happy fry-day. Gotta get ready for the grind, yall be good.
Good morning joeb, Greywolf, giggy and all have a beautiful day.
Good morning Giggy and Ness! Ya'll have already added to the beauty of this day!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
up.gif

that's one reason I like the boys... ;)
Yeah, she due to be spayed the first week of March so this should be the only time I have to deal with it as they only go in heat twice a year. I’ve had both boys and girls and can’t say that one is better than the other (well this part ain’t fun…). I do have the advantage of my girls not pissin’ directly on my outside plants tho 🤣

Yeah, she due to be spayed the first week of March so this should be the only time I have to deal with it as they only go in heat twice a year. I’ve had both boys and girls and can’t say that one is better than the other (well this part ain’t fun…). I do have the advantage of my girls not pissin’ directly on my outside plants tho 🤣

my cats have no problem sticking their rear ends in the air and spraying some piss on some plants

this behavior is encouraged when we grow some kush

Ivan is starting to hike, his rear leg when he peas, but more often than not. He just leans forward and sprays the back of his front paws. I always keep that in mind when I play with him. As for the leg humping, I’ve never had that issue with any of my males… I put the heat lamp in on the chickens and the heater on for the pig so they all should be nice and toasty but another bale of hay wouldn’t hurt.

Morning wave... Cracking and stacking wood for the RMH is on the agenda. A week of cold N wetness is coming. Want to have a over supply of wood. Keeping warm is a must.

Found out the hard way that my fav snacks causes kidney stones. So no more chocolate covered peanuts, Almonds or chocolate ice cream. Till I get this rock pissed out. Then way more vitimin C and citrus to keep them from forming.

A pic to warm you up....
where are you.jpg

my cats have no problem sticking their rear ends in the air and spraying some piss on some plants

this behavior is encouraged when we grow some kush
Having had both, I prefer the female dogs and cats. The females don't get into as many fights and the female cats don't mark indoor territory like males do.

As far as personalities go, I love them both. The males rely on goofy charm and the females' feminine wiles to get their way.

Both genders are are both fierce home protectors. If you crawl into a Wolf den, the male may tear you a new orifice from the rear, but it will be the female that is in your face between you and the pups.

Are you sure....

giphy.gif
Hey, it's 2023! A man can enjoy whatever he wants to!
Ivan is starting to hike, his rear leg when he peas, but more often than not. He just leans forward and sprays the back of his front paws. I always keep that in mind when I play with him. As for the leg humping, I’ve never had that issue with any of my males… I put the heat lamp in on the chickens and the heater on for the pig so they all should be nice and toasty but another bale of hay wouldn’t hurt.
I always used straw for mine. It's a lot cheaper around here. I saved the hay to feed the deer.

Latest posts

Back