The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning wave... Cracking and stacking wood for the RMH is on the agenda. A week of cold N wetness is coming. Want to have a over supply of wood. Keeping warm is a must.

Found out the hard way that my fav snacks causes kidney stones. So no more chocolate covered peanuts, Almonds or chocolate ice cream. Till I get this rock pissed out. Then way more vitimin C and citrus to keep them from forming.

A pic to warm you up....
View attachment 318387
Good luck with the kidney stone brother!

Did they analyze it and determine it was oxylates from nuts? I get stones and my oxylate levels are fine, it is my Ph that is problematic.

Ivan is starting to hike, his rear leg when he peas, but more often than not. He just leans forward and sprays the back of his front paws. I always keep that in mind when I play with him. As for the leg humping, I’ve never had that issue with any of my males… I put the heat lamp in on the chickens and the heater on for the pig so they all should be nice and toasty but another bale of hay wouldn’t hurt.
F86199CB-20AD-4910-AE6C-8A3058C28758.jpeg

an extra blanket wouldn’t hurt 😊

Enjoy that harvest

whats it smell like?

got any pics?
Whole house stinks when you first walk in. I will take a picture of a trimmed bud in a few days. Good pot.....a little light on yield though. Smells like a candy cane that skunk ate then farted.

Whole house stinks when you first walk in. I will take a picture of a trimmed bud in a few days. Good pot.....a little light on yield though.

stinks like what , dog sh-it , cat piss , dead skunk , burnt rubber , rotten meat , or candy?

edit: i forgot , but didnt you lose your sense of smell to a bout of covid?

Last edited:
stinks like what , dog sh-it , cat piss , dead skunk , burnt rubber , rotten meat , or candy?

edit: i forgot , but didnt you lose your sense of smell to a bout of covid?
I was having issues with my since of smell and I don't think I am 100% but I can smell this. Smells like candy mostly.

Latest posts

Back