The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a neighbor that bragged about doing that when I was a kid. He was a full grown man, father of four. He died at 46 with pancreatic cancer. Karma?
E9501444-0F71-4D3E-A12D-5A40EF4409D9.gif

Have any of you guys ever used honey instead of black strap molasses? I've read a couple of positive things about it but am curious as to you alls take
No but I have a friend that burns perfectly good weed in his smoker thingy when he works with his bees. he grows giant cannabis trees but doesn’t smoke but has bee hives. I get stoned bee honey every year 🤣

Had a neighbor that bragged about doing that when I was a kid. He was a full grown man, father of four. He died at 46 with pancreatic cancer. Karma?
Did you ever see the kid who buried a row of cats with their heads sticking out of the ground and start up his lawn mower
There was a guy who we went to school with who actually got caught doing this
He shot himself yrs later

It’s really not that bad if you use it for a maintenance. I don’t like the fake breads with no carbs but staying on it for a couple weeks when you’ve been bad like me sometimes takes off a quick 10-12 lbs
That's what he does. Once or twice a week he will go out with us. I can eat 24/7 and not gain hardly at all.

Bubba

Having owned quite a few cats, I really don't see how you would be able the bury them like that. If I just try to cut their toe nails I look like the losing end of a knife fight! Lol.

Bubba
You need good reflexes to hang with cats.........I've sometimes suddenly been left bleeding without even understanding why................
kez_11.gif

bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Latest posts

Back