The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Short days in Feb 28 this year. Hope it's going to be a sunny cloudy day I want to snap a picture of the Sun coming up and down. Also, the moon rises and moon set. It's going to be a Full Moon (snow moon) February 5th. I'm trying to teach myself about Apertures, ISO, Shutter speed on my Camera. Never took the time to learn until now. My picture always come out darker than I would like. I'm going to fool around with the Aperture to see if I can lighten up my picture shoots.

Good morning Greywolf, Loolagigi2, and all. 7:50am here, 57 and cloudy.
Good morning Ness!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Short days in Feb 28 this year. Hope it's going to be a sunny cloudy day I want to snap a picture of the Sun coming up and down. Also, the moon rises and moon set. It's going to be a Full Moon (snow moon) February 5th. I'm trying to teach myself about Apertures, ISO, Shutter speed on my Camera. Never took the time to learn until now. My picture always come out darker than I would like. I'm going to fool around with the Aperture to see if I can lighten up my picture shoots.
Are you using film or is it a digital camera?

But we are having a early celebration today too
I used to have a friend that's birthday was on the 7th of September. We'd start partying on his birthday and keep it going until mine on the 17th. That was a rough ten days. Took a year to heal up from it. :)

I used to have a friend that's birthday was on the 7th of September. We'd start partying on his birthday and keep it going until mine on the 17th. That was a rough ten days. Took a year to heal up from it. :)
Crap now I have to remember another Bday
Should have guessed a Virgo

Latest posts

Back