The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This just resonates with me. 'Specially since I am as high as astronaut poossy, (having just now used weed matching the size of two aspirin stacked... and the Sooper Sneakydicker No Smoke Loss Procedure.

Where was I... Oh yeah. I read the published paper about how cannabis has been clinically found to help diabetic people to the point where the average diabetic on cannabis will live longer than the average non-diabetic. <--Don't that beat the bugs a-humpin'?

But wait -- they's moar: Alzheimer's in patients is reduced in effect, and also prevented by cannabis.

So whut resonates is the sonorous voice-over:

The spice... extends life.
The spice... expands consciousness.

Pretty much describes pot, donnit?

Last edited:
Good morning. 58 cloudy. I got a busy day as soon as the Sun comes up.

1675159010941.png

Good morning ness, GW, joe unca and all you other morning peeps. It was 50F when I woke up. Suppose to start on rip out and install on Wednesday on our new gas furnace but temps going down in the 20s before it’s done so still mainly hanging out in the bedroom where out fake fire keeps it warm or in the kitchen where I heat it up a bit cooking. Gonna have to slide my grow tent out of the way to get everything in place it will still be in the same room discounted from the window vent so I’m hoping that the room won’t be stinking like a reefer factory. My plants are in week 4 of flower and smelling pretty strong now. I’m hoping like the last visit from the repairman, no questions will be asked about the tent
1675168051372.gif

Good morning ness, GW, joe unca and all you other morning peeps. It was 50F when I woke up. Suppose to start on rip out and install on Wednesday on our new gas furnace but temps going down in the 20s before it’s done so still mainly hanging out in the bedroom where out fake fire keeps it warm or in the kitchen where I heat it up a bit cooking. Gonna have to slide my grow tent out of the way to get everything in place it will still be in the same room discounted from the window vent so I’m hoping that the room won’t be stinking like a reefer factory. My plants are in week 4 of flower and smelling pretty strong now. I’m hoping like the last visit from the repairman, no questions will be asked about the tent
View attachment 318750
Good morning SG!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
Good luck with your furnace!
yay.gif
adore.gif

Morning everybody. May be taking a trip to Georgia this weekend. My buddy bud sniffer got hit by a tornado. Had to take his grow down to be safe, bad part is he didn't like much. He got very lucky as it only took his roof. I don't have much smoke but can't stand to be out and know how it is, so I may be taking him a care package.

Latest posts

Back