The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aww thanks…

cracked tooth thatngot infected , under a crown

she has to take some more antibiotics and then goes back next week

her poor jaw was swollen and she was miserable but is now much better
That’s good to hear a toothache will take you down physically and mentally quicker than anything. Miserable yes. Glad she’s feeling better

327006743-558313179687749-2808673867233129086-n.jpg

Glad to see everyone is facing the day with Rose Colored Glasses. Glad Swede is better. My teeth are fine but my back could use a tune up.

Sun is shining and it should be warm enough to walk. Fricken ground hog says there is 6 more weeks of winter....great!!! What makes him so smart....

Good morning nice people. Big day planned with the workers finally installing our new gas furnace (hopefully, they are not here yet…). I left the exhaust running but turned way down in my tent and the bottom flaps open today to decrease some of the humidity I got yesterday. I did put a towel over the end to try to disguise some of the smell but I think since we got thru yesterday with no noisy questions, we are ok…
‘Yay today is the day I get my kidney stent out. I’ve been counting the days as it has been miserable. Hopefully without it I can finish healing and get back to normal 😊
looks like the groundhog saw his shadow so we got six more weeks before we can set those plants out.
yall have a fun day!😊

My buddy had an accident that cost him a finger in a log-splitter. (true)

He missed a golden opportunity when he called his wife and told her he had lost a finger in a log-splitter accident.

She: "The whole finger?"

He: "No, the other one."

I sent him a pair of work gloves for Christmas... with the right forefinger shortened and sewn up. He can find "compassion" between "chlamydia" and "crepitation" in the dictionary.

Glad to see everyone is facing the day with Rose Colored Glasses. Glad Swede is better. My teeth are fine but my back could use a tune up.

Sun is shining and it should be warm enough to walk. Fricken ground hog says there is 6 more weeks of winter....great!!! What makes him so smart....
About backs: If you meet your assigned goal, you will croak at 70.5 years. <-- TINS

MySonTheDoctor says (regarding me starting WWII in 1940):

"Daddy, you are out of warranty. The reason your back hurts so bad when you do some work is because your backbones are now made of saltine crackers."

Good morning nice people. Big day planned with the workers finally installing our new gas furnace (hopefully, they are not here yet…). I left the exhaust running but turned way down in my tent and the bottom flaps open today to decrease some of the humidity I got yesterday. I did put a towel over the end to try to disguise some of the smell but I think since we got thru yesterday with no noisy questions, we are ok…
‘Yay today is the day I get my kidney stent out. I’ve been counting the days as it has been miserable. Hopefully without it I can finish healing and get back to normal 😊
looks like the groundhog saw his shadow so we got six more weeks before we can set those plants out.
yall have a fun day!😊
Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yay.gif
up.gif
snoopy2.gif

Happy for you Subbie. Stint out and a new furnace. What more could a person ask for. Hope everything works out fine.

I get to trim today. Seems like I trim a lot.

@walt...I have been out of warranty for decades. I am reminded of that every time I look in the mirror.

Time for a warm up.

Happy for you Subbie. Stint out and a new furnace. What more could a person ask for. Hope everything works out fine.

I get to trim today. Seems like I trim a lot.

@walt...I have been out of warranty for decades. I am reminded of that every time I look in the mirror.

Time for a warm up.
Did the lemon Betty have nice colors all trimmed up?

Latest posts

Back