The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s good to hear a toothache will take you down physically and mentally quicker than anything. Miserable yes. Glad she’s feeling better
Can't remember which Egyptian king it was, but they figured out he died from an abscessed tooth. Nothing to mess wi
I sent him a pair of work gloves for Christmas... with the right forefinger shortened and sewn up. He can find "compassion" between "chlamydia" and "crepitation" in the dictionary.
And he can find "sympathy" between "shit" and "syphilis". :)

Good morning nice people. Big day planned with the workers finally installing our new gas furnace (hopefully, they are not here yet…). I left the exhaust running but turned way down in my tent and the bottom flaps open today to decrease some of the humidity I got yesterday. I did put a towel over the end to try to disguise some of the smell but I think since we got thru yesterday with no noisy questions, we are ok…
‘Yay today is the day I get my kidney stent out. I’ve been counting the days as it has been miserable. Hopefully without it I can finish healing and get back to normal 😊
looks like the groundhog saw his shadow so we got six more weeks before we can set those plants out.
yall have a fun day!😊
Well, the stent didn’t come out today. Gotta wait a few more days on antibiotics darn it…
the furnace job is moving along but I have my doubts it will be fixed today either. Oh well that’s my world right now…

Well, the stent didn’t come out today. Gotta wait a few more days on antibiotics darn it…
the furnace job is moving along but I have my doubts it will be fixed today either. Oh well that’s my world right now…
2 days for a boiler ? Subbie are they dairy farmers?

2 days for a boiler ? Subbie are they dairy farmers?
The new unit is mounted to the wall. The vent hole is drilled in the ceiling. Looks like now they have to re-pipe everything comfortably in the corner. They knocked off for lunch… it’s 50F in my grow tents. whole house is like a refrigerator. Bedroom still warm tho so I’m staying in here…
E59410BF-487D-41CE-8098-DF12FA822339.jpeg

The new unit is mounted to the wall. The vent hole is drilled in the ceiling. Looks like now they have to re-pipe everything comfortably in the corner. They knocked off for lunch… it’s 50F in my grow tents. whole house is like a refrigerator. Bedroom still warm tho so I’m staying in here…
View attachment 318947
I saw something like that on a Klingon ship !

Latest posts

Back