The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning ya'll!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
coffee.gif
sunny.gif

Fed your chickens yet? I need some eggs....will trade pot....

not yet

moving slow , im so messed up i thought today was tuesday

we are down to 7 hens

5 of those are grammas and they are retired , no eggs , no mas

2 of the hens are about 3 years old but they said its to cold to lay and theynare waiting for spring

the owner of the only motel in town has eggs for $8.50 a doz and you will have to ask him about trading

one more cup of coffee and then im off to the bunkhouse to release the hounds of Baskerville

not yet

moving slow , im so messed up i thought today was tuesday

we are down to 7 hens

5 of those are grammas and they are retired , no eggs , no mas

2 of the hens are about 3 years old but they said its to cold to lay and theynare waiting for spring

the owner of the only motel in town has eggs for $8.50 a doz and you will have to ask him about trading

one more cup of coffee and then im off to the bunkhouse to release the hounds of Baskerville
I long for the day chickens in their golden years can enjoy their days in the twilight of their lives without such scrutiny....

I think you’re gonna need that 10 ft bamboo walking stick. Take some pics and don’t hurt yourself 😊
View attachment 319163
The fargin rain won't fargin stop. Jeez. It's 73F... with that combo, you can hear things growing outside. Haven't left the house, and I've been up since 3AM.

One 'nother thang: a 3" column of water about 11 feet long is mebbe a coupla gallons. This well dipper ain't a line production device, but a 'Mergency water source only. Won't weigh over twenny pounds loaded with water.

The fargin rain won't fargin stop. Jeez. It's 73F... with that combo, you can hear things growing outside. Haven't left the house, and I've been up since 3AM.

One 'nother thang: a 3" column of water about 11 feet long is mebbe a coupla gallons. This well dipper ain't a line production device, but a 'Mergency water source only. Won't weigh over twenny pounds loaded with water.
When I raised bees we would have to feed them sugar water 1 to 1 so it was 25lbs of sugar for 3 gals of water 8 1/3 lbs a gals
Stuff gets heavier when one gets older !!

A 3" column of water 11' long would contain about 4 gallons and weigh 33.7lbs.

Latest posts

Back