The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Walt! I was reorganizing a closet yesterday and found this. Ain't got a clue where I got it, but I figured you'd know what it was.

nam patch.jpg

we did this on another site, folks from all corners met up at my cabin for a weekend of fun and debauchery...Matt Delisle was there for 2 of the gatherings...this was years prior to his Goat and Monkey adventures...it was a hoot...

we did this on another site, folks from all corners met up at my cabin for a weekend of fun and debauchery...Matt Delisle was there for 2 of the gatherings...this was years prior to his Goat and Monkey adventures...it was a hoot...
Me Alabastar and ghost tried getting something going but we could never quite get it off the ground.

Would there be dancing ?
Reminds me of a really old joke.

Guy moves from the city to the sticks. His nearest neighbor comes over to meet him.
Neighbor: Just want to welcome you to the neighborhood. Gonna have a little party Friday in your honor, and I'd be proud if'n you'd show up."

City guy: That's mighty nice of ya. What kind of party are we talking about?"

"Just a lot of all around fun, but I gotta warn ya, there's going to be some drinkin' goin' on."

"Fine with me. I've been known to tip a few."

"Gotta warn ya, there's gonna be some dope smokin' goin' on, too."

" You're talking my kinda fun now!"

"And there's probably gonna be some wild sex goin' on."

"Sounds GREAT! What should I wear?"

"Don't matter, it's just gonna be you and me."

Latest posts

Back