The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bp goin up when i watch this
Reminds me of me when i was in the ring,
being thankful I was dreaming !
I trained my Nephew Stephan in boxing and he became 2x hw boxing champ in Notre Dame .
The first part of that statement was not true,the second part is .
Its his Bd tomorrow. time flies 40 y/o

good times

we grew up watching Gillette Foamy Friday Night Fights with Don Dunphy

**** Tiger , Emil Griffith , Carmen Bassillio , Carlos Palimino , …lots of old fighters i forget their names

my older brother boxed golden gloves in utah and lost to one of the Fulmer brothers

with 4 older brothers who boxed i got pretty good at counter punching lol

good times

we grew up watching Gillette Foamy Friday Night Fights with Don Dunphy

**** Tiger , Emil Griffith , Carmen Bassillio , Carlos Palimino , …lots of old fighters i forget their names

my older brother boxed golden gloves in utah and lost to one of the Fulmer brothers

with 4 older brothers who boxed i got pretty good at counter punching lol
with 4 brothers there would be no need to be named Sue!

with 4 brothers there would be no need to be named Sue!

the brother just older than me was left handed and it took me awhile how to figure out his left hook but when i did sometimes i could hold my own and he would get so frustrated that he would take me down and wrassle…lol

older brother was ref and he would pull danny off me

the crew and the Boss Gramma Z

D93DE392-0FBA-4473-8F5A-A3375ACE7852.jpeg

the brother just older than me was left handed and it took me awhile how to figure out his left hook but when i did sometimes i could hold my own and he would get so frustrated that he would take me down and wrassle…lol

View attachment 319468
Picture Of Americana there !

View attachment 319468
a family of good hair was noted .....

A professor is sent to darkest Africa to live with a primitive tribe. He spends years with them, teaching them reading, writing, math and science.

One day the wife of the tribe's chief gives birth to a white child. The tribe is shocked, and the chief pulls the professor aside and says, "Look here! You're the only white man we've ever seen and this woman gives birth to a white child. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened!"

The professor replied, "No, Chief. You're mistaken. What you have here is a natural occurrence, what we in the civilized world call an albino! Look at that field over there. All of the sheep are white except for one black one. Nature does this on occasion."

The chief was silent for a moment, then said, "Tell you what. You don't say anything more about that sheep and I won't say anything more about that white child.

Evening folks.
Fire burning in the fireplace. The boy is screaming. Wife is yelling. Life is good lol

Found out my friend that lost his job is moving to another branch in the company. I hate it cuz he is a great guy. Marine Corp, corn fed country boy. And he was teaching me to fly.

Not only losing his friendship, I’ll have to pay about 13k to finish my pilots license now since he is moving.
Ups and downs. Such is life

Evening folks.
Fire burning in the fireplace. The boy is screaming. Wife is yelling. Life is good lol

Found out my friend that lost his job is moving to another branch in the company. I hate it cuz he is a great guy. Marine Corp, corn fed country boy. And he was teaching me to fly.

Not only losing his friendship, I’ll have to pay about 13k to finish my pilots license now since he is moving.
Ups and downs. Such is life
whats it cost to get your pilots lic?
sucks losing a good guy

whats it cost to get your pilots lic?
sucks losing a good guy
It’s about 8-15k. But I have my own plane so that cuts some cost. Rental is about $125 an hr. I’d guess about 12k or so with a paid instructor.
We had a deal worked out for him to us my plane to finish his training. Then train me for free. Would help us both save a lot of $$$. Plans change. Time moves all things around

If i was a pilot and I flew to Mass .for a 2 hour flight can you stay for 2 days and fly back?
I’m not sure I understand? I can fly now, just not legally. My main issue is I don’t know all the Maneuvers. And the book learning is still about 25% at this point. I fly a few times a week but I can’t log those hours for training since my friend isn’t a certified instructor yet.

I’m not sure I understand? I can fly now, just not legally. My main issue is I don’t know all the Maneuvers. And the book learning is still about 25% at this point. I fly a few times a week but I can’t log those hours for training since my friend isn’t a certified instructor yet.
Sorry ,If I rent a plane for a trip thats 4 hours combined could I go somewhere and play for a few days and fly home .
Is it a daily rate if no hours are flown that day?

Latest posts

Back