The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting......
I came from over 1000 albums ,
When I quit smoking i bought cds
I am easy over 1200 cds store bought.
I burned my first cd in 89
I made 1000s
I have that in 3 or 4 versions of Harry singing it .
And for all the cds I have and I have a lot.
All that music could go on one drive

We also have a ton of combined albums and CDs
062BFB82-8B94-4E47-956B-6D936387C85A.jpeg
33CAD0F7-96E2-41B9-8CA6-A67D8761A74D.jpeg

Yup ...Taxi
I cant name one off of my head ,but usually the music thats played a lot leads me into the music of the artist they dont play.
Gorden Lightfoot has songs every one knows .
I love them ,but some of his other work is just as good or better . It may not be long enough or too long

I have over 100 classic vinyl albums from the late 60's and early 70's. They are in perfect condition...album covers show wear. Many are worth big bucks.
I acquired a large collection when my sister kicked her POS>> boyfriend out and he never came back for a mint selection of albums.
I really need to go though them, anything off the top worth big bucks.
Prob 500 of them

I acquired a large collection when my sister kicked her POS>> boyfriend out and he never came back for a mint selection of albums.
I really need to go though them, anything off the top worth big bucks.
Prob 500 of them
TBH I have not touched a album is over 30 years.
Iknow a album has different sounds ,but out of connivence I stick with cds and now really more MP3s
I was very carful with albums and never stacked a album.
But come home backmwhen and be a little ripped and break a needle on my turntable.
Years ago you that would cost you a 1/2 weeks pay
I made 1000s of cassettes

We still have a turntable and listen to them. I’ve gotten rid of a pile of CDs tho that I’m not into anymore. Still have two spinner racks and a few shelves of them tho. Still listen to them too
Most of my music is in my computer.
Nothing better than a Sunday with substansial buzz ,good coffee,exceptional music and ...snacks

We still have a turntable and listen to them. I’ve gotten rid of a pile of CDs tho that I’m not into anymore. Still have two spinner racks and a few shelves of them tho. Still listen to them too
Its starting to be cds are like old luggage.
dont want to throw away,
and where do you keep them .

Its starting to be cds are like old luggage.
dont want to throw away,
and where do you keep them .
That’s why I went thru mine. Only kept stuff I listen to. I went thru a country faze which I got rid of most of except some of my old favorites like George jones as sometimes you just need a little George.

Latest posts

Back